Supercorp | Game Night

Lena's P.O.V.

I'm so nervous, it's unbelievable. You would think I, CEO of a major corporation, could handle going to game night with my girlfriend so I could hangout with her friends. I can not.

It took Kara almost an hour of begging and pouting to make me agree. Since then, I've tried to back out twice and fake an illness three times. All five times, I've been convinced to go by Kara and her begging tactics. Now, it's the night of and I'm absolutely terrified.

"Babe, come on! We've got to get back before my friends show up," Kara whines from the couch in my office.

"There's just one more thing I need to do," I stall, trying to appear busy with the papers on my desk. Kara sighs softly and I continue to work on things that I really don't need to get done.

"Babe..." Kara is by my side now, gently placing her hand on mine so I can't write. "You don't have to do this if you really don't want to."

"No! No, I do. It's just... I'm nervous," I admit, turning to look at my girlfriend. She stares back at me with so much love and care, it makes my heart swell.

"They're going to love you... they actually already do love you." Kara grabs my arm and gently pulls me up out of my chair and away from work.

"Are you sure?" I give her a skeptical look, unsure of Kara's perceptiveness.

"Are you kidding? Winn thinks you're a genius, James admires your work ethic, Maggie thinks you're a badass, and Alex loves that you make me happy," I look at her doubtfully, "I promise."

"Okay... lets go," I give in, grabbing my purse. Kara squeals happily and pulls me in for a quick kiss. Before I can change my mind, Kara drags me out of my office and all the way back to her apartment.

Two hours later, Winn, James, Maggie, Alex, Kara, and I are all seated in Kara's living room playing an intense game of Monopoly. I, shockingly enough, am losing terribly. Every property I own is mortgaged and I have ten dollars in my possession. Maggie looks at me, amused, from across the coffee table.

"You know, for a multimillionaire, CEO, and entrepreneur, you would think you'd be better at Monopoly," She muses, smirking at me as I roll my eyes at her and then toss the dice. Snake eyes! 1... 2...

"Ugh, I'm out! I've gone bankrupt!" I cry in anguish as everybody else starts laughing and cheering. I, acting dramatically sad, hand my ten dollars and mortgaged properties to Alex. She triumphantly grins at me, taking my properties from my hand. She jokingly extends her hand out and I shake it professionally with a curt nod of my head.

"Pleasure doing business with you, Luthor. I look forward to our future transactions," She says, acting sarcastically professional.

"Anytime, anytime." I shake my head, leaning back into the couch and wrapping an arm around Kara. I'm already looking forward to the next game night.