Supercorp | I Love You

Kara's P.O.V.

I love Lena and I really want to tell her, but I don't have the nerves. I'm really just hoping she'll say it first. If she doesn't, I don't think we'll ever say it to each other.

____

"Okay, I've got to go," Lena announces, slinging her purse over her shoulder. I hurry over to her and quickly give her a kiss goodbye.

"Okay, goodbye. Love you," I respond quickly as I give my girlfriend a hug.

"Goodbye, love you, too. See you tonight." Lena squeezes me and then pulls away. I nod and give her a soft wave goodbye.

"I'll order pizza."

____

Later into the week, Lena is curled up next to me in bed and I have my arm wrapped around her waist. I gently press a kiss onto the top of her head.

"Goodnight, love you," I whisper close to her ear and Lena shifts to kiss my bare shoulder.

"Love you, too. 'Night," She mumbles into my skin and her breathing evens out soon after.

____

"You'll going to do great, I love you." Lena leans up and kisses my cheek in reassurance.

"I can't believe I'm meeting the president!! Again!! Ah!!!" I squeal out and Lena gives me the amused smile she's been showing me all day.

"It's great and you'll do great, just breathe."

"Right, breathe. Oh Rao! I need to go! Bye, love you!" I pull Lena into a quick hug before flying off her balcony.

"Breathe! I love you!" She calls after me and I throw a quick wave behind me.

____

"Hey! That was the last potsticker, you jerk!" I cry out in mock anger, teasingly pointing my chopsticks at Lena. The CEO holds her hands up in surrender but looks at my triumphantly as she eats it.

"I hate you." Giving her a loving smile so she knows I'm not joking, I shove Lena gently.

"No you don't, you love me." She says it so proudly that I almost kiss her before remembering that I'm pretending to be mad. Lena levels my fake glare with a coy smile and I groan.

"That I do, Lena, that I do."

____

"I love you," I mumble into Lena's hair, my eyes still focused on the movie playing in front of us. We're over at Alex's apartment for Girls Night with her and Maggie.

"I love you, too."

Alex's head shoots up when she hears that and even Maggie raises her eyebrows in surprise. Maggie, sensing Alex is going to get into a huge discussion, pauses the movie. Lena and I just look between the two, confused about what they're reacting to.

"Okay, details. Now," Alex demands, her eyes shining in excitement and her voice close to being a happy squeal.

"What do you mean?" Lena looks at the two women helplessly and the girlfriends share a look.

"You two just said you loved each other casually. When did that happen?" Alex looks between us expectantly and we spring apart.

"Oh my god..."

"Oh Rao..."

Alex and Maggie look at us in curiosity. It's kinda scary how similar they look, with them both tilting their heads and raising their eyebrows in question.

"When did that happen?" I turn to Lena, slowly realizing that we've been saying it this entire month.

"I have no clue," Lena sputters, throwing her hands up in exasperation.

"So, you're telling me, you didn't realize you've been saying it?" Maggie gives us the most dubious look and Alex's is a mirror image. Lena and I both shake our heads, bursting out in laughter.

"You two are something. You're really something," Alex shakes her head at us and turns back to the movie. Maggie presses the play button while she mumbles something about accidentally proposing. Lena glances at me and I shrug, so she crawls back over into my arms.

"I love you."

"And I love you."