Part 1

Don't be a quiet reader 💕

*Jimin POV*

I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year now. He's really sweet and caring, I couldn't ask for anything more. He always cuddles me to sleep and kisses me before he leaves for work, never leaves me without knowing I'm warm and safe. He is truly perfection. He's been in work all day and it's coming to the time when he normally gets home.

I was sat on the sofa with my best friend, Tae and we were watching a film. It's his favourite one that we've watched a million times so for most of it we haven't been paying attention and instead talking and laughing. He was starting to fall asleep with his head on my lap whilst I played with his hair. We've been friends pretty much all my life. He's always been there for me, apart from one short period where he went overseas to see family for a few months. He never really talks about it but he came back... different. He just tells me that it was family trouble. It was awful, I missed him so much but I could tell what he had been through was rough and I didn't want to pry too much.

I heard the front door open and soon saw my boyfriend walk in, I smiled at him but I didn't get one back.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked him with worry

"Nothing Jimin, Just leave me alone" Jimin? He never calls me that, something is up with him. I laid Tae down on the sofa so I could talk properly with him

"No, tell me what's up. I can see you're sad about something" I said pulling him into my arms, he smelt... different.

"I said leave me alone" he said pushing against my chest to get me off him

"Yoongi, talk to me, that's what I'm here for" I regretted saying that straight away, I saw anger flash through him and he gripped at my neck squeezing a little too tight as he pushed me against the wall

"I said leave me alone, how many fucking times do I have I tell you Jimin, will you listen to me for once in your life!"

"I-I c-can't breathe" I forced out as I was trying to pull his hand away from me "I'm sorry Yoon... please I can't breathe"

"HEY, get your hands off him" I suddenly felt my neck get released as I fell to the floor. I saw Tae punch Yoongi on his face to get him away from me. Yoongi stepped back a little realising what he just done, he looked sad and disappointed in himself. I could see him processing what had just happened.

"Chim, I'm sorry I-I don't know-"

"Save it asshole, you dear lay a finger on him again and it'll be the last thing you ever do, do you hear me?" Tae threatened him, Yoongi just nodded without taking his eyes off me.

"I'm sorry" he whispered before running to our bedroom

I felt my breathing quicken as I realised what just happened myself, he had his hands so tight around my neck. God knows what would have happened if Tae wasn't here, I've never realised how strong Tae is before. I felt tears fall down my cheeks as Tae tried to comfort me, he put an arm over my shoulder and helped me get to the sofa. He quickly wrapped a blanket around me and pulled me into his arms.

"It's okay Chim, I won't let him hurt you again. You can cry if you need to" he whispered and I just nodded feeling the tears fall more. He just held me tight until I calmed down a little, I sat up and tried to get my breathing back to normal.

"Thank you"

"Don't thank me you idiot, I'm your best friend, it's what I'm supposed to do. I'm just glad I was here to stop him"

"That's why I'm thanking you... for stopping him"

"Chim I need you to answer me truthfully" he hesitated, so I just nodded "has he ever hurt you before?"