Part 32

As we pulled up to our home I was still half asleep on Kookie's shoulder. I felt him swoop me up into his arms and carry me inside, his arms felt big and protective around me, I love the feeling of being in his arms.

"Are you still thirsty baby?" He mumbled into my ear and kissed my cheek

"Yeah, please let me drink from you now" I replied with a nod and he smiled and nodded back

"Do you guys fancy a film night?" Hoseok asked as he opened the front door

"Sure, we'll be down in like half an hour" Jungkook replied and I smiled to both Tae and Hoseok who ruffled my hair and went to get changed "come on baby, let's get you fed" Kookie said with a wink

"It sounds like you're talking to an actual baby"

"I am, you're my baby, so you're an actual baby" he winked again and made his way upstairs. He kept his arms tight under me the whole time, tickling his hand over my butt.

When we got to the bedroom Jungkook got us both some sweatpants and a tshirt each and stripped my day clothes off me. I let him dress me again, allowing him the small moment to look after me. Once I was dressed again he looked at me with a soft gaze and kissed my forehead and got himself changed as well. I sat on the bed waiting for him to join me, watching each of his movements with pure love. He caught me staring at him and smirked at me, before leaping onto the bed and landing on me.

"Stop staring at me" he giggled

"Never, you're mine to stare at all I want" I replied with a gentle kiss to his lips and he just rolled his eyes and kissed me again

"Do you want to drink now?" He asked and I nodded, pouting slightly. He chuckled at me and sat us both up, he held his wrist out for me as I moved to straddle his thighs instead. I looked down at his arm for a moment before he pulled my face up to look at him instead "What's up baby? Why aren't you drinking?"

"It's just... I was wondering... if I can drink from your neck today? I like how much more intimate it feels, although your wrists do smell and taste incredible... I'm just craving that closeness" I spoke that quiet that I could barely even hear myself but Jungkook caught every word and pulled my face to look at him again.

"Of course baby, you can do what you want with me, you don't need to ask. Do what will make you happy" he spoke softly back and I smiled and shuffled closer to him so our chests were almost touching. He tickled a hand gently over the lower of my back and my tongue grazed over his skin to make it go numb.

As I waited for it to work properly I brought his lips to mine and kissed him with all the love I could muster up inside me. He happily accepted and I could feel him smiling as the kiss got more heated. I pulled away before it went too far and saw him pout at me but smiled to let me know it was okay.

I kissed down his jawline and neck, teasing my fangs over his skin before finding the place I want to drink from. The part that smelt best was the dip between his neck and collarbone, it was filled with his beautiful sweet but salty scent and it literally made my mouth water. I pushed my teeth into him and moaned as I felt his warm blood fill my mouth.

After a few moments I pulled away taking a big breath in, Jungkook tightened his grip around me, not letting me move just yet

"Baby, drink more... it feels good when you drink from my neck"

I followed his request straight away, sinking my teeth back into him. His fingers gripped onto my butt, needing the plump muscles hungrily. I could feel him growing hard underneath me since I was straddling him.

"We can't, not right now..."

"But baby"

"No buts, come on. Get rid of that" I said and darted my eyes to his crotch "and we can go and watch a film with Tae and Hoseok"