Part 19~

The next couple of days went by really slow. I could only facetime Jungkook for an hour each night as he was busy the rest of the time, so it meant waiting around all day until he was free.

I was super horny as well. Like crazy horny. I need Jungkook so much, I need him to make this fire in my stomach go away.

Hoseok hasn't spoke to Tae at all and I don't know how he is managing, do they not miss each other? Does he not think it's the worst thing ever to be separated from them? All I want is for Jungkook to come home and wrap me up in his arms with my legs around his waist and just cling onto him all day. I just miss being around him, I miss his smell, I miss my soulmate.

I sat down on the sofa next to Hoseok and rested my head on his lap. He played with my hair for a while until he moved me around so we were spooning instead.

"Do you not miss Tae?" I asked after a few more minutes

"What? Of course I miss him, I miss him more than anything"

"How come you haven't spoke to him? You seem like you don't miss him at all"

"There's a reason for that chim"

"What's the reason? Tell me" I asked whilst turning over so I was on my back instead

"It's a little kink between me and Tae. When he goes away we act as though each other don't exist and then when he comes back he fucks me so good in a way to make me never forget him"

"Oh..." I replied with a blush "is it not awful not speaking to him though?"

"Yeah, I hate it, but then when he comes home and he's acting dominant and taking control of me, it's all worth it. It's the only time I let him top" he laughed at the end

"I see..."

"Are you missing Jungkook?"

"So much, so so much"

"I'm assuming you miss him bedroom wise as well right?"

"HOSEOK!"

"No, I'm not being weird, I'm going to help"

"Fine... yes I do miss him in the bedroom as well"

"Okay, go get dressed, we're going shopping"

"Do we have to?" I complained a little

"Yes, now go get dressed!"

Once I was dressed I went back downstairs to see Hoseok waiting by the door, he grabbed the car keys and lead the way out.

"Why are we going shopping?"

"When you facetime Jungkook later, you're going to give him a show, make him see what he's missing. It'll drive him insane but it'll spice it up a little"

"What? Hoseok! I can't do that"

"Of course you can, stop being a baby Jimin and do something to tease your man" he said with a smirk. I pouted and stayed silent the rest of the drive there.

When we got into the store Hoseok was walking round confidently trying to find the right things for me. After a couple of minutes he shouted me over and I saw him in the section of dildos. He had picked out a few he thought would be best and looked at me with an innocent smile

"Okay Chim, I think this one will be best as it has a suction cup on it and you can stick it to the wall and stuff, but this one vibrates, which one do you want?" He asked me whilst explaining the different features between them. He saw my innocence in all of this and gave me a comforting hug "have you ever used toys before?"