Part 6

The following couple of days where pretty much the same routine. I made Tae let Jungkook stay in the spare room with me as I didn't like the thought of him being outside on his own and in the cold. I also didn't like the thought of being alone. It benefits us both for him to stay with me. We now spend pretty much the whole day and night together, just trying to get to know each other more.

I woke up this morning to knocking on the front door. Whoever it was was almost hammering it down they were knocking so loud. I groaned and rolled into Jungkook's sleepy body more trying to block the noise out

"It's Yoongi, he's drunk" Jungkook said with a husky morning voice, making my heart flutter a little but then sink again at the thought of Yoongi

"What does he want?" I asked rhetorically, momentarily forgetting Jungkook can listen in on Yoongi's thoughts.

"You don't want to know..." Jungkook sighed and held me tighter "Do you want me to send him away?" He asked and ran a hand through my hair

"No... I'll just go see what's up with him. Besides Tae won't kill me for letting him be noisy, he will kill you. I'll be back" I climbed out of bed throwing a hoodie on for some warmth and saw Jungkook get out of bed as well. I just looked at him confused "What are you doing? Get back in bed and sleep more"

"You know I won't let you go see him alone, especially when I can hear what he's thinking, now go and see what he wants before Tae kills you as well as me" he said whilst ruffling my hair. I rubbed my eyes while walking to the door, feeling Jungkook right behind me. I opened the front door and saw Yoongi with a puffy face, messed up hair and stinking of alcohol. I heard Jungkook sigh and place a discreet hand on my lower back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him coldly, being too tired to ask anything else

"I'm here to get you back. I knew you would be with him though, what does he have that I don't?" he asked letting his anger show more and pointing at Jungkook

"He doesn't abuse me, that's one thing" I said quietly but Yoongi heard me and I saw anger flash through him

"You're such a brat Jimin, I don't even know why I'm bothering to get you back" he looked me up and down before smirking and licking his lips. I felt Jungkook put his hand on my waist instead as he held me closer to him and I knew he would be angry

~if you want me to stop him just say~

~no, it's okay. Let me deal with him~

"Oh yeah, that's why... you love my dick so much, I know you cant resist me, you love riding me, begging for more. You were always such a good boy for me" he said moving closer to me with a sadistic smile. I felt Jungkook pull me closer to him and wrap a protective arm around me. Yoongi realised he was making Jungkook jealous and smirked before carrying on. I could feel Jungkook was trying to control his breathing and I knew he wanted nothing more than to kill Yoongi. I didn't like hearing Yoongi say these things but it's what he needs to get off his chest and for me it's just adding more reasons to solidify why Yoongi is no longer the person I fell in love with.

"Have you had him yet? If not you're missing out. I'd be surprised if you haven't, he's a bit of a desperate slut" he laughed before looking back at me "You would always be there waiting for me to fuck you, to take you as mine... to go so hard that it hurts to walk. I'd have you shaking from cumming so many times, but you would still always be begging for more. That's what I wan-"

"You dare come any closer to him" Jungkook snapped whilst pulling me into his arms properly. Jungkook looked at me and I could see the difference in him. Yoongi scoffed to himself and he must've thought something awful as Jungkook glared at him and gave him a hard shove.