Part 17~

"Fuck, don't stop, please... it's so good" I begged Jungkook and felt his teeth release from my neck. He had a smudge of blood by his lip but he licked it off before capturing my lips between his. He pushed my back against the wall again and hoisted up my legs further so my feet where on his shoulders. His vampire strength really does come in handy.

"You feel so good baby. So tight and warm... all for me. I want to show you why you shouldn't even dare look at another boy this week whilst I'm gone. I want to cover you in love bites so everyone knows you are taken. I want to shout to the world that Park Jimin is mine and mine only and anyone who even dares touch you is a dead man"

"Jungkook, fuck me harder... harder" his hips slammed against my butt causing a loud slapping sound to echo through the room. I let out a scream like moan at the pleasure rocketing through my body, Jungkook kept the pace he had after seeing the reaction I gave. It didn't take long until I could feel my high coming. My breathing got louder and I started gripping at his hair harder "I'm all yours, no one comes close to you... fuck it feels so good"

He wrapped his arms round my back and put my legs around his waist instead as he carried me over to the bed. He didn't pull his cock out of me as we walked over meaning I could still twist my hips round to get some friction.

"Lie on your stomach and keep your legs together" he demanded and grabbed some rope we keep under the bed for when he wants to tie me up. He tied my legs together so I couldn't spread them and my arms were tied together and then onto the headboard. I felt his fingers tickle over butt cheek as he reached for some lube.

"Jungkook please hurry"

"Keep that mouth shut, you're such a desperate, little slut. I'm right aren't I?" He said whilst leaning over to me and licking the outside of my ear, he then blew hot air onto it and down my neck "tell me Jimin... how much of a slut are you?"

"I'm only a slut for you. You're the only one who can make me like this. I'm desperate for you, desperate for you to fill me up with your cum" I whined and tried to move my legs open so he has full access to me

"Good answer baby" he said whilst spanking my ass "but I told you to keep your legs together, why are you trying to move?"

"I want to give you better access to me"

"You think I can't do everything I want to with your legs closed? Oh baby boy, how wrong you are" he claimed with a husky voice whilst climbing over me so he was straddling the backs of my thighs.

He pulled my hips a little higher so we were in the speed bump position and I unexpectedly felt his tongue run over my hole, gently pushing it in a little to start stretching me out again. Once he was happy with the amount of slip I had on me he sat up and lined himself up with my hole. He kept my cheeks spread with his hands as he slowly pushed into me, making my whole body feel weak. He slowly picked up the pace being sure to hit my spot each and every time. Once he got the rhythm that suited us both he gripped his hands around my hips to keep me as still as possible

"You're such a good boy for me. Look at you just taking whatever I give you" he kissed over my shoulder and top of my back, keeping his thrusts fast and sharp. I felt his hot breath tickle over my ear again before he whispered "you're my biggest weakness" seductively in my ear

"Fuck, I'm going to cum. Please don't stop"

"Cum for me baby, you can do it... cum for me" his words sent me over the edge and I felt his hand cup under my cock to catch all my seed I dripped out. He licked his hand clean and carried on thrusting into me. "Can you carry on for me? Or are you too weak?"

"No, please carry on. Use me all you want. Play with me all night" I begged him and could imagine what his smug face looks like right now. I felt him push my ass cheeks together so it was tighter around his cock as he started abusing my hole again.