Part 11

Waking up in Jungkook's arms is slowly becoming my favourite thing, knowing he kept me safe and warm whilst I was unaware of the rest of the world. The smell of him being right there the minute I open my eyes, comforting me straight away, making me feel like nothing bad could ever happen was everything I needed.

When I woke up he was still asleep and had his arms lazily over me but still in a protective way. I carefully moved him so I could get out of bed and threw on some clothes since we fell asleep naked. I tucked him in again and smiled at the man I was quickly getting very attached and reliant on.

I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast and saw Tae there scrolling on his phone

"Chim! Morning"

"Morning Tae" I replied with a light giggle. I put some toast in and boiled the kettle whilst going over and cuddling Tae, he quickly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him.

"I've missed you, feels like I never see you since Jungkook has taken over all my Min time"

"Oh don't be silly Tae, you know I still love you more than anyone, Jungkook is just... I don't know actually he just mesmerises me"

"Hm, I can tell. I just don't want you getting hurt again. I know he says that you're his smell but I don't know if I trust him"

"Well I do, I trust him a lot actually. He is always checking I'm okay, always there in my head when we're out or watching tv. He cares a lot, I can tell" I reassured him

"Okay, as long as you're happy I'm happy" he wrapped his arms tighter and went back onto his phone "how's your neck?" He asked as I stood up to carry on making breakfast

"Oh, it's okay actually. I haven't looked at it but it doesn't hurt like I thought it would. It just feels like a painful love bite, a bit bruised is probably the best description"

"Good, least he's biting you properly. If it's ever painful you have to tell me"

"Tae, Stop" I warned him "I know you have a bad history with Jungkook but I trust him when he says he's not going to hurt me. I want you both to get on"

"I know, I know" he said whilst walking up to me and giving me a back hug whilst I finished the food "I'll try, okay?" I just looked at him and smiled. I heard someone clear their throat by the door and turned round to see Jungkook staring at Tae's arms around me. I felt Tae's arms let go as Jungkook walked towards me with a little smile, he kissed my forehead and got a drink of water before sitting at the table

"What are you doing? Go back to bed! I was making you breakfast" I pouted

"But I'm up now" Jungkook smirked at me

"Jungkookiieeeee go to bed"

"Okay fine but don't call me Kookie" he stood up and kissed me before going back to bed. I eventually followed him with two coffees and a plate of toast and climbed onto the bed with him.

"I don't like seeing other people cuddling you, I'm sorry if I came across a bit jealous then. I know they're your best friends and that it's normal for you to cuddle them, I just get jealous"

"You know that nothing would ever happen with them. We don't like each other in that way"

"I know, I can't help but feel protective over you though"

"Well if it makes you feel better, whenever I'm cuddling them, I'm only ever thinking about you"

"I know you are" he smiled and pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling his thighs "how are you feeling today?"

"I'm actually feeling good, I thought I'd be a bit weak or sore since it's been a few weeks since I last had sex but no I'm feeling really good"

"Good, it'd ruin me if I ever hurt you"