Part 14

"Do you remember what happened then?" Tae asked Yoongi

"Not really, I was pretty drunk..."

"Yeah the doctor said you had alcohol in your system, do you remember anything?" Tae asked and Yoongi nodded

"I remember going to bar to find someone to hook up with, I met someone but I just couldn't focus on him, all I could think of was Jimin and how much I miss him. I know that I'm the reason it ended and that we could still be together if I hadn't fucked it all up so much but I can't help how I feel" I felt Jungkook's grip on me tighten at Yoongi honesty. I reassured him by smiling at him and giving his hand a squeeze.

"You can't think like that Yoongi, we obviously weren't meant to last, if we were... everything would be fine still. Everything happens for a reason" I said softly whilst sitting on the edge of the bed again. I took his hand between both of mine and looked at the others "can I have a moment alone with him please?"

Tae and Hoseok agreed straight away as Jungkook raised an eyebrow with a worried look on his face. Tae realised and grabbed him before dragging him out the room. When the door was shut I looked back at Yoongi who had a tear running down his face. I shuffled a little closer and dried his cheeks before asking him the real questions I have

"Why did you hurt me Yoongi?"

"I don't know, I was bored maybe. I wish I hadn't done any of it, I wish I realised what I had and how good I had it. You were nothing but perfect to me Jimin and I'm so sorry" he said whilst letting a little sob go "Jimin please forgive me and give us another try, please please please" he begged whilst breaking down into a sob.

I didn't know what to do so I wrapped my arms around him and let him cry it out. Once I felt his breathing calm down again I pulled away and dried his face with the ends of Jungkook's hoodie that I've been wearing lately.

Yoongi noticed that it wasn't my hoodie and looked at me before suddenly pressing his lips against mine. I was in shock and without realising I kissed him back. My hand made its way to the back of his neck and pulled him closer. The familiarity of his lips formed a million different emotions inside me, the well known feeling of his hands cupping my face as he kissed me more. I felt his tongue brush against mine causing me to react in the same way, I teased his bottom lip with my teeth before he kissed his way down my neck.

Without realising I had started crying softly, one of my tears landed on his hand and he pulled away, looking at me worried. Why did I just do that?

"Why are you crying? Tell me baby" I could hear some arguing outside the room

"Jungkook calm down! It's a tough time for him, he won't be thinking straight. Take some deep breaths and calm down"

"How can I calm down when the boy I'm dating is in there is kissing someone else? No not just someone else, his ex, who hurt and cheat on him. He physically hurt Jimin and I'm supposed to stand here like a mug and let this happen?! Tell me Tae how the fuck do I calm down!"

I just shook my head and stood up, pacing round the room for a minute.

"I don't know why I did that, I need some air. Don't call me baby though, we aren't back together" I left the hospital room, avoiding the gazes from the three others as I made my way outside.

~I'm sorry Jungkook~ I thought to him and looked at him quickly

~I need a minute. I'll come and find you~

Once I was out of the building I sat down on a bench and sobbed my heart out. Why did I let him kiss me and why did I kiss him back? I have Jungkook... why would I do that to him? I got angry at Jungkook for drinking from Mingyu when I've just done something 10x worse to him. I'm just as bad as Yoongi...