Part 33

"Jimin Baby, wake up... its already lunchtime"

"Nooo, I want to sleep"

"I know beautiful but come on, get up and we can get a bath together. I've already ran the water"

The idea of bathing with Jungkook made me open my eyes and smile at him whilst I nodded slightly. I sat up and outstretched my arms for him to carry me since I was still half asleep.

"You're so warm and cuddly, I'm sorry for waking you up" he chuckled slightly

"That's okay, I just struggled to sleep last night" I told him as he pulled my tshirt and boxers off

"Why? You should have woke me up baby!"

"I don't know why and no I wouldn't do that, I didn't mind just holding you in my arms... I loved being able to protect you for once"

"Please wake me up next time, I don't want you loosing out on sleep"

"Okay..." I agreed and stepped into the warm water. He had used my favourite lavender bubble bath causing the water to be filled with white, frothy bubbles. He stepped in behind me and sat me between his legs. I stayed sat up as he ran warm water over my back, making goosebumps cover my skin.

He soon sat up and pressed his broad chest against my back and kissed the sides of my neck. He wrapped his arms around me and linked his fingers between mine, kissing down my shoulder and back up my neck.

"It's been a while since we got a bath together, I've missed it... I've missed having you so innocently vulnerable and open with me"

"I've missed it too, we should make a deal to get a bath together at least once a week" I giggled but Jungkook took it seriously

"Deal, each Sunday morning I'll wake you up with a warm, lavender scented, bubbly bath"

"You don't have to do that... I was only joking"

"I want to do it though, I love having these innocent moments with you"

"Yeah but my ass still hurts from last night... I wouldn't call it completely innocent"

"Oh hush, you loved it" he chuckled and pulled me down so I was lying down in his arms, our chests pressed together. The water was still really warm and it actually made me feel like Jungkook was the only other person in this world, that it was just us two forever.

"I love you Kookie"

"I love you baby... although I don't know who this Kookie is, I thought you had renamed him"

"I did, but I'm still going to use Kookie as well"

~~

After the bath I went to the bedroom to get dressed into comfy clothes and Jungkook went to go make me some food. As I walked down the stairs I could hear him mumbling to someone. Tae and Hoseok were out so he must be on the phone.

"I know, I know... I'll talk to him soon, I just need to wait for the moment to happen"

There was then a pause for around a minute

"Mum, I know I know... I can't just force him to talk about it if he doesn't want to though, I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable"

"Fine okay... I'll ask him about his parents later, I'm not telling you though, he'll be telling me in confidence"

"Yes fine! I'll mention the whole having kids thing too"

"Okay, love you too b'bye"

I took that as my turn to walk into the kitchen, I smiled to Jungkook who opened his arms for me to bury myself into whilst he carried on cooking