Part 30

"Okay baby, first off, it's not what you think... I can see why it would seem that way but it's not, I promise"

"Tell me then! Why were you begging for Yugyeom back?"

"It was the week before you met me, the week before I saved you from Yoongi. Yugyeom was the guy Yoongi was cheating on you with, who is also my ex"

"So you and Yoongi have both been with Yugyeom?"

"Yeah... and because at the time you were still with Yoongi and you seemed happy, I didn't want that to break for you... so I thought if I could get Yugyeom back with me, he would leave Yoongi alone. But when I was practically begging, he told me that he liked Yoongi and wanted to stay with him, so my plan never worked and I made a fool of myself. Begging for Yugyeom back when he abandoned me all those years ago for him to still turn me down"

"You were only trying to help me..." I replied, feeling a little guilty for getting mad at him

"I was baby, I wanted to see if whether I could get Yoongi to be faithful to you again. To treat you right, but when I saw that wasn't going to happen I just had to wait for the right time to show myself to you, for when Yoongi fucked up so much that I need to keep you in my protection" he explained and I couldn't help but smile as I remembered the comfort he gave me that night. The cuddles he gave as we waited for Tae to arrive, the way his smell affected me so much, even back then.

"So do you still have feelings for Yugyeom?"

"No baby, there's no one I have feelings for apart from you. You're the only one I want and need, you're the only one I love"

"Do you promise? Pinky promise that you have no feelings for him, or anyone else"

"I pinky promise I don't have feelings for anyone but you" he said as he wrapped his little finger around mine. I nodded and kissed his lips softly, keeping our fingers linked together

"Are they still together then?" I asked him, hinting to Yoongi's and Yugyeom

"No, they called things off after you left Yoongi but they're just friends with benefits now" he explained whilst tickling his free hand over my body "when I was downstairs with them I was reading their mind, they had a plan for me to get back with Yugyeom and you to get back with Yoongi. It was their plan all along to make you see me asleep with Yugyeom in my arms, to make you think something had happened between us. So then obviously Yoongi could have comforted you and when the moment was right he had a plan to kiss you, to make you fall under his spell again"

"I can't believe they would do that... but why is yugyeom trying to get you back now... when he turned you down a few months ago?"

"I don't know... I tried to figure it out but I couldn't"

"I don't trust them. I feel like they're going to keep trying..."

"I know baby, but if we both agree that anything that happens isn't because of our actions, it'll be fine. We'll stay as strong as ever because I'm not letting you slip through my fingers. Not now, not ever. I am never doing anything ever again to make you doubt me. I don't want you thinking it'll be similar to the Mingyu situation. I promise you Jimin, I want you, I need you, I love you" he said between kisses he littered over my chest and neck as he pulled me onto him so I was straddling his thighs.

~~

I woke up to Jungkook's arms tight around, I've never felt him grip onto me so much. I smiled to myself, still half asleep and rolled over to face his chest instead. I draped an arm over his waist and tickled the lower part of his back with my finger tips. He groaned as he woke up slightly and kissed the top of my forehead before drifting in and out of his sleep.