Part 13

"Can I ask you something kind of personal and maybe a little intrusive? You don't have to answer" I asked Jungkook as we were out on a jog. We were walking back to the house with our hands linked together. It's become a habit for us in the last few weeks to go out and exercise, sometimes it's a jog, others it's the gym, and I'm always shocked that he does actually get out of breath.

"Of course" he nodded

"How do you survive? Like money wise? I haven't seen you do anything that earns you anything, and I know I haven't either but I am working on it, and I have enough savings to survive on for a while, but like how does it work with you?"

"Okay, so vampires are notoriously rich. Think about my parents, they've been around for so long that they've had time to learn how to invest and save, and because we don't need to buy food and things, we are able to cut down on spends in other places that humans can't. We like food and can enjoy it, but we don't need it. It's then kind of an unwritten rule that vampire parents give their children money to start themselves off. So when they turned me and Tae they gave us both, to put it in a very matter of fact way, a shit tonne of money. Ideally when I got settled in a little home and family life I would like to get a normal job and have some normal aspects, but the past few years have been a case of figuring myself out and then it was overcome with the need to find you. I didn't just know who you were, I had to find you. It took up all my time and mental energy. My dream would be in the next few months we get more comfortable with each other, make some solid plans for the life we want, get a house, have some normal aspects to our kind of strange relationship"

"Wow"

"It also means I'm able to look after you. I don't want you to feel rushed into getting into work or anything. You've been through a lot and you need to make sure you're ready for it"

"No, I would like to do something. Gets boring just being in the house"

"What would you like to do?"

"Something active definitely. I had dreams of training to be either a dance teacher or personal trainer when I was in school but never got round to it"

"Maybe you could train for that then?"

"I wouldn't be able to afford-"

"I told you I will look after you"

"I couldn't let you do that"

"You don't have a choice. I'll never force you to do anything, but if it means you get to trained to do your dream, I'm going to force you to let me pay for it"

"Thank you" I smiled and stopped in the street to kiss him quickly

Back at Tae's we got showered and changed into comfortable clothes. As I was doing my skincare he went to get me a coffee and get some food cooking.

When he came back to me he kissed the side of my neck and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Do you like me Jimin?"

"Of course I like you, I think you're really sweet. You're an amazing person"

"No I mean as in feelings, do you fancy me? Do you like me as more than just a friend?"

"Oh, uhm... I think so, no it's not a think, I know I have feelings for you and I am really attracted to you, I think you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I'm just hurting over Yoongi still. Like I mentioned a while ago, there's something that is keeping me tied to him and I'm just not ready to open that all back up again. I will tell you, I promise"

"Okay beautiful" he nodded and kissed my cheek

"Can you not read my mind for all this?" I asked with a chuckle