Part 24

*Jungkook POV*

It's been 12 hours and there is still no movement from Jimin. Tae has said that Hoseok moved a little during the night but he hasn't woken up yet. Why isn't Jimin doing anything?

"I'm making some food Jungkook, what do you want? You need to eat" Tae asked whilst popping his head around the corner of the door frame

"I'm not hungry so I'll just have a small portion of whatever you have" I replied knowing that Jimin would be annoyed if he knew I hadn't ate

"He's going to be fine Jungkook, stop worrying. I'll be back with food soon" he said softly and ran off to go make food. I shuffled into the bed more, pulling the covers right up to my face and snuggling Jimin into my neck so that if he does wake up, I'm the first thing he smells.

"Please wake up baby. Do anything, wiggle a finger or toe, anything, just let me know you're okay... that I didn't mess it up" I asked him, hoping he would hear me whilst he slept. I felt my heart deflate a little when once again, there was no movement from him. I kissed the top of his hair and stroked my fingers through it, loving that I was able to have even these moments with him, even if he will never remember them.

*12 hours later*

I was still lying in bed next to Jimin, not moving for anything other than the bathroom or a drink of water, always rushing back to him in case he woke up. But every time I went back he would still be fast asleep. Tae keeps saying how Hoseok is moving around a little more but still isn't awake and it can't help but make me upset that Jimin has still shown no movements to me. Not even a flinch. What if I did do something wrong? What if I forgot something?

*48 hours later*

"Jungkook! Hoseok's woke up! I can't believe it, have you got a better idea of when Jimin will?" He asked suddenly realising that he hadn't moved yet and I just shook my head in despair "don't worry, I'm sure he'll wake up soon" he said with a smile and ran off to see Hoseok. It didn't take long until I heard Tae's skin be punctured by Hoseok, having his first drink as a vampire.

It's been 4 days now since Jimin fell asleep, Hoseok has been awake for nearly a full day now and there is still no movement from Jimin. I've tried tickling him, pinching him, putting a cold flannel on his head... but nothing works, nothing wakes him up.

"Why don't you ring mum? See if she knows why he hasn't woke up?" Tae asks as he sits on the bed next to Jimin's sleeping body

"I don't want her to think I'm a failure, that I have to go running back to her for help..."

"But if it helps Jimin..." he claimed which immediately changed my opinion on the subject, I nodded and Tae handed me my phone. I dialled her number and waited for her to pick up

"Jungkook my son! How are you?" Her voice sang down the phone

"I need help mum, Jimin hasn't woke up yet and Hoseok has been awake almost a full day"

"Hm... did you make him drink from you after you bit him?"

"Yes, I did everything you said to"

"Okay... maybe try giving him a bit more blood? Just hold his mouth open with your blood going in, just be careful he doesn't choke... it might help but Jungkook, sometimes it can just take a little longer for some humans"

"What if I've killed him..."

"You'd know if you had killed him... you yourself would be in physical pain if your other half died, don't worry about that. He isn't dead"

"Are you sure?"

"100%, he isn't dead Jungkook, trust your mum"

"Okay... thank you, I'll try giving him more blood and see if that works, I'll speak to you soon" I replied and hung up without hearing her reply. I knew she would understand that all my thoughts and actions are based around Jimin.