Part 41

~3 years later~

"You May now kiss the groom" Yoongi stated. When we started planning our wedding we asked if Yoongi would want to perform it for us. He agreed straight away and got himself ordained. Over the last few years we have become quite friendly with each other. Jungkook can now be around him without wanting to rip his head off and Yoongi no longer has feelings for me, everything is easy and friendly.

I looked at Jungkook who was stood in a navy suit and white shirt, his hair parted slightly and his eyes sparkling with happiness and love.

Our lips finally touched, warmth spread through my body. The guests erupted with cheers and clapping. We soon felt 3 little bodies press against us, hugging our legs and giggling

"Papa! Papa!" Nayong giggled as she pulled on Jungkook's trousers "are you married now? Are you in love?" She asked in her cutesy voice

"Of course we are in love, pumpkin. Your little papa means everything to me" Jungkook smiled and kissed me again "Where are your brothers?"

"With uncle Joon and uncle Jin. They needed weewee" she told us with a giggle

"Nayong come here!" We heard Nayeon shout. We let her down quickly and watched as she ran off.

"Congratulations guys. I am genuinely happy for you. You deserve each other" Yoongi spoke from behind us "I wish you all the happiness in the world"

"Thank you... it means a lot" I smiled and gave him a long hug.

Things between me and Yoongi are a lot better lately. It really helped that he has met someone but he is yet to introduce us, all we know is that he is happy. From the sound of it, this new guy sounds exactly like what Yoongi needs.

When I looked round again Jungkook had gone. After looking a little longer I found him being tackled by our three children, each of them climbing up him and giving kisses. I caught his eye and he winked and smiled at me, making me blush slightly.

I walked over to them, giving each of them a kiss, Jungkook two kisses but let's not call it favouritism. I felt Jungsoo tap my shoulder lightly whilst Jungkook held him, when I looked at him he had slight tears in his eyes

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked shocked and pulled him into my arms, Jungkook looked at him worried as well but made sure he had a good grip on Nayong and Minseok.

"I'm hungry" he said in the softest voice, knowing that I would still be able to hear him

"What kind of hungry?" I asked back quietly as well and watched as he pointed to my neck.

Last year we woke up to find all three of them with blue eyes and fangs. To say we were shocked is an understatement but we quickly gave them what their bodies were craving without a second thought. Once they were happy we did more research surrounding it.

From what we could see, when they reach the human age of 20 they will stop ageing completely and will become a full vampire. Right now they still have human elements since they are growing and have a normal heart beat.

"Magic hungry. My teeth hurt" he whimpered

"Okay, we'll get you some special food. What about you two? Are you hungry as well?" I asked and they both nodded, with all their eyes suddenly turning blue "okay okay, there are some pouches upstairs, try and hold back for five more minutes, don't look at anyone, pretend to sleep on our shoulders" they had gotten used to hiding this side to themselves in public, when we are at home they know they can be in either form they want since they are too young to completely control it right now.

Me and Jungkook were soon walking up to our hotel room, with three children 'sleeping' on our shoulders.

"Big Papa, it's starting to hurt" I heard Nayong whisper to Jungkook