Part 35

*Jungkook POV*

"I want to kill them Jungkook, they won't stop staring at you" Jimin growled

I looked round to see who he was talking about and I saw two teenage girls smiling and giggling to each other whilst looking at me. They were sat in the far corner of the cafe we were in, probably only around 16/17.

"Ignore them baby"

"How can I ignore someone who is trying to get my boyfriends attention?" He mumbled grumpily before shoving more cake in his mouth.

"It's just your hormones still. You'll be fine in a few days, just for now please stay calm"

"Jungkook, I've been this crazily jealous and protective over you for almost a month now, every week you'll tell me it'll be over in a few days, yet it never is... when will it end?"

"I don't know baby, just as long as you know I won't instigate anything with anyone I want you to stay calm. I'm not going to flirt with anyone other than you"

"Kiss me then"

"What? Here? You told me you don't like PDA"

"I said kiss me" he demanded before grabbing my face and pulling it to look at him. I saw his eyes soften slightly before he pressed his lips against mine, he was gentle but still controlling and possessive during the kiss. I loved this side of him, I loved him showing how much he loves me through his jealousy and how protective he can be.

He soon pulled away from the kiss, a little sooner than what I would have liked, but I saw him flick his eyes to the two girls with a smirk. I watched how they both looked at us with open mouths before standing up and leaving the cafe.

"And that's how I deal with girls who try to hit on my man. They know they have no chance with you, mainly because they're the wrong gender, but also because you have a boyfriend that is a possessive and clingy as me"

"I love this side of you, I really do"

"Let's go home.." he whispered into my ear, making a shiver go down my spine

~~

I rolled over to see Jimin naked, partially covered with a thin sheet, but naked. He looked so ethereal and elegant. His pretty little hands were almost bunched up into little balls, his recently dyed blonde hair was curled slightly and his perfect little button nose... everything about him is breath taking.

It blows my mind how right now when he's asleep he looks like the most innocent person alive but as soon as he gets even the slightest bit horny, he turns into a whole other person.

I giggled to myself as I thought about our activities for the last hour, loosing myself in my thoughts slightly.

I traced my finger tips over the dips and curves of Jimin's body, watching his chest rise up and down with his breathing as he sleeps. His skin occasionally prickling with goosebumps from the feeling of my fingertips. The setting sun gave his skin an exquisite glow, the light almost reflecting off him.

I leaned forward slightly and stroked my thumb over his cheek before gently pressing our lips together.

"Wake up baby..." I whispered softly and kissed his cheeks and nose. His face scrunched up slightly as he rolled over to face me instead. I placed a few more kisses over his face before taking his hand and kissing each one of his finger tips "come on baby, wake up for me"

"Shhh Kookie, sleep some more"

"I miss you though, I want attention" I pouted and saw him giggle softly before pulling me into his arms. I nestled my head into his neck as his arms wrapped around me.

Whilst he's been going through these hormone issues he's has been loving holding me in his arms. He loves having these moments of being able to protect me from everyone else's eyes, from everyone else's touch. He likes knowing that at this moment I'm with no one but him.

He tickled his finger tips over my naked back, occasionally over my butt. I moaned softly from the feeling and Jimin just cuddled me closer to him.

Cuddling naked always feels better than cuddling with clothes. It's something about feeling so vulnerable to each other that makes the bond you have stronger. I know Jimin prefers cuddling naked but it's not often we get enough time to fully enjoy it. I don't like sleeping naked and most of the time there is someone visiting or Tae and Hoseok want to hang out. So the moments we do get to be vulnerable with each other, we take full advantage of it.

I love this man more than I could ever describe. He truly makes my heart flutter every time I look in his eyes. He makes my head spin, but in the best way possible.  Every touch from him makes my skin break out in a shiver.

I knew from the minute I saw him, back when he was still with Yoongi, that I had to have him. I had to make him mine. I had to claim him.

When he told me he wanted to become a vampire I couldn't even believe that I had found my soul mate and that he was so perfect for me. He is truly an angel sent from heaven.

I know he keeps dreaming about having children and I know deep down he knows he would be an amazing parent. I know he knows it, he's just scared... I don't blame him for being scared, I just wish I could make him see what I see when I look at him.

A true blessing on this earth.

"Kookie..." Jimin mumbled, still half asleep. His voice broke slightly with his sleepy voice which made me chuckle and kiss his jawline

"Yes baby?"

"You aren't cuddling me tight enough, you feel too far away"

"I'm sorry" I giggled and shuffled closer to him. I kissed over his chest and nestled myself back into him. "Was too busy looking at you"

I soon heard his breathing fall into little snores, meaning he had drifted off to sleep again. I chuckled softly before letting sleep take over me as well, enjoying the warmth from Jimin's body.