Part 38

A/n- I have no idea whether the plot for this chapter is even possible. I'm not a medical genius, but this book also includes vampires so let's not try and take it too seriously lol pls don't bash me for it

"How did you even manage to plan that proposal so fast?"

"Tae and Hoseok helped, when Tae was hugging you Hoseok came up here to help. We've been planning for a few days" he giggled at the end and pulled me into his arms again.

"I can't believe we're engaged" I said softly and played with the new ring on my finger

"Are you happy?"

"So happy, I don't think I could be happier if I tried"

"Good, as long as my baby is happy, I'm happy"

"I've been thinking..."

"About...?"

"Babies..."

"Oh yeah? what have you been thinking?"

"I want children with you. I want to have a little baby us. I want to raise someone to be a beautiful person inside and out. I want that life..."

"Oh my god baby, I love you... thank you, thank you, thank you. I promise I'm going to make sure you're happy forever, I'm going to give you everything you've ever wanted"

"Oh shush, we need decide how we're going to have a child now"

"I've been thinking actually, I think I know a way we can go through surrogacy and it have the potential of being either of ours"

"What do you mean?"

"Okay so, first we find a woman who is willing to help us, who is willing to sacrifice almost a year of her life to give us a baby. We find a woman who is willing to donate her eggs, and then we ask the doctor to put a sample of both of our sperm with the egg. That way, we will have no idea who's genetics it is, but it will be our baby"

"I like that idea... how do we find two women who are willing to help though?"

"I know someone who always said they would happily help me, she knows I've always wanted children but that I'm gay so it'll be impossible to make you pregnant. She said she would happily be a surrogate for me"

"Can I meet her?"

"Of course... we need to make sure you are comfortable with her"

"This is so exciting" I giggled and climbed onto his lap, straddling his thighs.

"I know baby, I'm so happy you want to do this. What do you think about going upstairs and try to make our own baby now?" He winked at me with a chuckle

"Hmm, sure. You'll have to fuck me good though to get me pregnant"

"I'm sure I can do that" he winked again and lifted me up, carrying me up the stairs

~~

"Hi! You must be Jimin, I'm Nayeon" the cheery girl sang happily as she walked into the living room with Jungkook

"Yeah, hi" I replied, slightly confused, I looked at Jungkook who smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me from behind

"This is the woman I told you about, the one who is willing to be our surrogate"

"OH! oh, hi! It's so good to meet you"

"You too! Jungkook has told me so much about you, he is truly in love with you Jimin" she giggled and I felt myself blush and hide into Jungkook

"Well that's always good to hear" I giggled as well as Jungkook kissed my cheek and sat down on the sofa.

"So, I've been thinking" Nayeon started