Part 10~

The kiss got deeper and more meaningful. His hands lingered around my waist and hips and I could feel he was waiting for my permission to start feeling me up properly. His fangs were still out meaning I could feel them as we kissed. He peppered little kisses down my neck to my shoulders once I started giving signals that I wanted things to move faster, sliding his hands under my top to pull it off. He licked my neck again to get the blood that was spilling out before pulling his top off as well, my heart rate quickened at the sight of his body that was now on full display for me.

"Like what you see baby?"

I just nodded and pulled his lips to mine again, we soon meshed together again kissing each other exactly right. Since I was able to tell him what I wanted through my thoughts he soon had me a moaning mess, gripping and clawing at him.

~Jungkook, I need more~

~tell me what you want~

~play with me~

He pulled away from the kiss and sat up smirking at me. He pulled my pants and underwear down, leaving me naked whilst he gets down to just his boxers and climbs back on the bed. He placed kisses all the way up my legs, around the tops of my thighs, hipbones, up to my stomach and neck again, purposely avoiding my cock. He chuckled into my neck before sucking a little more blood, his hand roaming over my chest and sides.

"Jungkook, please give me more, stop teasing me. Play with my cock" I begged him, with him just groaning in response

His hand tickled down my stomach and waist, just to tease me that little bit more. He just smirked at me, seeing how much of a mess he was making me, he looked down at the bite mark on my neck and licked his lips before wrapping his hand round my cock without me being prepared for the sudden touch.

His hand pumped me slightly to tease me and to get me craving more. I could feel him smirking into my neck as he kissed and teased over it, grazing his fangs over the smooth skin. I tried to move my hips to get more friction but he just locked his hands around my hips with an angered look in his eyes

"You don't move unless I tell you that you can, okay baby?" I just nodded and breathed heavy "use your words, beautiful"

"Yes Jungkook, I won't move unless you say so"

He smiled at me and sat on his knees between my legs, tickling his fingertips over my thighs and groin making me whimper. He wrapped his hand around me again and pumped me faster than before with a tighter grip, smirking at the effect he was having on me.

"Does that feel good baby?"

"S-so good"

I felt his kisses against my stomach and chest, suddenly turning into nibbling and licking. I buried my hands into his hair, pulling him closer to my face. I pressed our lips together again begging for more attention from him. He sped up his pumping more making my body tense up, my voice go more high pitched and to make me grip at him more.

"Kook, please give me more"

"I like teasing you though" he smirked

"I'm desperate"

"Okay baby, suck" he held two fingers in front of my mouth and I obeyed immediately and took them into my mouth, swirling my tongue around them.

Once he was happy, he removed them and started teasing my hole. Running his finger round the rim before pushing it inside me and smirking at the sudden moans leaving my mouth. He sped up his finger to match the pumping on my cock, before pushing the second finger in and making me wince slightly.

"It's okay baby, deep breaths" he cooed whilst stopping his fingers

"No, don't stop moving, I'll be okay in a minute. Just please keep moving" I moaned as I pulled him down to kiss me again and pushed his fingers in more. I locked my fingers into his hair, pulling on it when he would hit my sensitive spot, meshing our lips together, savouring every moment.