Bonus chapter pt.1

-12 years later-

*Jimin POV*

"Little Papa! Guess what!" Nayong screamed as she came home from school and leaped into my arms.

They were all 15 years old now, almost 16. They've all grew up to be beautiful people inside and out, they always want to help others, always make sure me and Jungkook are healthy and happy, always look out for each other. They know how special they are. How much of a one of kind they are. Triplets that are half vampire half human, soon to be full vampire. You'd think we were crazy.

"What happened sweet?"

"There's a new student in school..." she giggled with a blush

"And? What happened?" I teased her, already knowing she has a crush

"She smells amazing... I think she's my soul mate, my smell. She doesn't smell that good to Minseok and Jungsoo, but to me, oh my god, it's nothing like I could have imagined. Big papa didn't prepare me for it at all. You always said I would find someone when I was turning 16, how did you know?"

"A father just knows these things. So tell me about her, what's she like? Bet all the boys are jealous you don't fancy them instead" I teased her more as her cheeks got even redder

"Stop it! Minseok and Jungsoo always beat boys up that try to flirt with me, they're too extreme sometimes"

"They're just looking out for their baby sister, you were born last after all. I remember it like it was yesterday"

"I know but still, I can look after myself pretty well"

"I know you can sweet" I kissed her forehead as she jumped up on the kitchen unit and watched me make dinner "anyway, stop avoiding the question and tell me about this new girl"

"Oh she's so beautiful papa, she smells incredible, her eyes sparkle as she talks. She likes to dance, she does crazy things with her hair, she was showing me old pictures of the different styles she's had, yet she looks just as beautiful with every single one of them. I want to know everything about her, I want to tell her everything about me, I want to show her who I am, but I don't want to scare her"

"Does she like you? What could you hear when you read her mind?"

"I'm too scared to try it properly. You know I haven't tried out any of our 'skills' as you call it, I'm just scared for when it gets to my 20th birthday and I'll have no choice over using them or not"

"I read her mind... I know what she was thinking" Minseok teased as he waltzed through the kitchen and kissed my cheek to say hello after school.

"Seokie, don't tease your sister. Tell her what she was thinking"

"She likes you, a lot. She thinks you have pretty eyes and cute nose" he smiled at Nayong when he saw her face light up

"Are you serious?" She asked with hopeful eyes

"Cross on heart serious, well done sis, she's beautiful" he smiled and walked upstairs to start his homework. "Oh Little Papa by the way, Jungsoo has gone to Hyojongs for dinner. He said he will be home for 8pm like normal"

"Oh okay, thanks for letting me know" I shouted back and put my attention back on Nayong "so what's your next step then?"

"I don't know... what do you think?"

"Invite her for dinner, I want to meet the angel who stole my babies heart"

"Woah Woah Woah, WHO has stole my princesses heart and why am I only being told after over hearing you two gossiping about it" Jungkook spoke as he came through the front door. He looked as handsome as ever with a white button up shirt and black, smart trousers on. He caged me in with his arms as I was stood by a kitchen unit chopping vegetables and he kissed my cheek softly