Part 28

I felt sad whilst writing this so soz if it's a little mood killer lmao

*Jimin POV*

I woke up to the feeling of Jungkook burying his head in my neck, he had his arm draped over my chest and was placing gentle kisses over my skin. I smiled to myself, letting out a happy moan and kissed his temple, tightening my arms around him. I then took a deep breath in, getting his sweet scent to fill my nostrils.

My eyes suddenly shot open... this isn't Jungkook in my arms, he isn't the one I've just gave a kiss to, he isn't the one kissing me. It's not his scent lying next to me.

I looked down to see Yoongi's body wrapped around me. He was completely tucked up to me, every inch of him looking happy and relaxed.

What happened last night? Why am I cuddled up with Yoongi... and where is Jungkook?

I tried to replay everything in my head, Yoongi turned up drunk, he was crying and asking for a second chance... me and Jungkook had sex right next to him as he slept, I wonder if he knows. Is that why he's being so clingy?

Where's Jungkook?!

I decided to act as though I had just woke up and groaned whilst stretching slightly

"Jungkook...?"

"He's not here... it's Yoongi"

"Where is he?" I grumbled whilst sitting up and peeling him off me

"I think he went for a shower about 10 minutes ago" he said and I nodded and climbed out of bed "Where are you going?"

"To shower with him" I replied bluntly and slammed the bedroom door behind me

I walked to the bathroom, thankful that the door was unlocked and immediately smelt Jungkook again. I stripped my clothes off and stepped into the water. I saw Jungkook with his head under the water and eyes closed, he got a fright as I snaked my arms around his waist but giggled it off and cuddled me back.

"Hey baby, you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay, I didn't like you not being there when I woke up that's all"

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't bare the smell of him anymore, I needed to get out of there. You stink of him though" he grumbled whilst washing my hair for me with his shampoo. I kept my arms tight around his waist not letting go for a second, he looked at me worried and kissed me gently "Are you sure you're okay? Tell me what's up" I looked away from him and kissed his chest as I told him through my thoughts.

I showed him the image of waking up and thinking Jungkook was cuddled into me and kissing my neck when it was actually Yoongi, how I didn't like it and how the only thing I wanted right now was for Jungkook to not get annoyed but to just cuddle me, to engulf me with his love instead.

I heard him do a low angry growl and quickly wrapped his arms tighter around me. He kissed over my neck, replacing the feeling of Yoongi's kisses and buried his head into it. I wrapped my arms around his neck instead and brought his lips to mine.

He was soft and gentle with me, probably being able to sense that I wasn't in the mood for anything too much. He gently parted my lips with his and massaged his tongue against mine. Every inch of me that he touched felt amazing, he's the only person I ever need.

After a while he pulled away and smiled at me, stroking his thumb over my cheek, wiping a tear away that I didn't realise had fell.

"Do you feel a little sad today baby?" He asked and I nodded, trying to hold my tears more