Part 40

*Jimin POV*

We ran hand in hand to the receptionist, almost begging for the room number of Nayeon. The receptionist smiled and wished us luck as we ran off to find our babies.

We got to the room and took a second to think properly before going in. Jungkook smiled at me and kissed my forehead

"Let's do this" He smiled again as I nodded

We walked into the room to find Nayeon caressing her swollen belly. She looked tired but she still had a huge smile on her face. I ran over to her and took her hand

"Hey, how are you? Have the doctors said anything?"

"I'm okay, they said that my water did break and I'm around 4cm dilated. Still a while to wait yet. My contractions aren't that bad either. The little babies are being kind to me" she giggled and again stroked over her stomach.

Jungkook walked over and handed her a cold glass of water and a wet rag incase she got too warm. He kissed her hair and made sure she was comfortable. If he is half as good with our children as he is with Nayeon he's going to be an amazing father.

"I'm so happy I could do this for you guys. You have been amazing the last 9 months. I appreciate the support from you both"

"Of course! You deserve to be cared for after what you're doing for us. I just can't believe the time is actually here. We're actually going to have children" Jungkook spoke, probably thinking out loud more than anything.

The nurse soon walked in, greeting me and Jungkook. He walked over to me, giving me a back hug as the nurse checked over Nayeon.

"Good news, it's time to go down to the delivery room. I'll just go and grab a doctor"

I felt my heart burst at the news, it's time. It's actually time. Nine long months have finally paid off.

~~

"It's okay Nayeon, you can do it. We are right here" I spoke as me and Jungkook stood either side of her, holding a hand each. She was mid push before she sighed and gave up, complaining she couldn't do it. She'd been pushing for about 15 minutes already and you could see the pain in her eyes.

"You almost had it then, just a little harder next time" the nurse encouraged her. I dabbed her face with a cold towel and she nodded and took a few deep breaths

"Okay, I can do it. I need to give you your children" she tried to laugh but she was too tired to actually make any noise. I looked up at Jungkook at the same time he looked at me, we smiled briefly before Nayeon pushed again, squeezing our hands so tight it felt like they would pop. We tried to ignore the pain however since we knew she was going through worse.

The room was suddenly filled with cries and screeches. Our baby. The noises were coming from our baby.

"Oh my god" me and Jungkook spoke at the same time

"Congratulations, you've got a boy" the nurse smiled as she lifted the tiny baby up.

"A boy" we both spoke at the same time once again. I looked at Jungkook and saw he had tears in his eyes

"Hug each other. Quick before the next one makes a move" Nayeon chuckled. I quickly ran into Jungkook's arms. Feeling him squeeze me tighter than ever, I placed kisses all over his face. Both of us overwhelmed by the situation.

"Okay, time for the next baby to make an appearance" the nurse instructed as she placed herself at the end of Nayeon again. I went back to the other side and took her hand again, letting her squeeze all her pain out onto us.