Part 37

"Jungkook... what are you doing?" I giggled as I felt Kookie kiss me all over.

"Just showing you how much I love you" he smirked before kissing over my stomach again

"Stoppp, you're making me feel shy" I giggled and pulled his face up to mine before kissing hips lips softly

"My baby boy... shy... with me?" He asked in disbelief and kissed my cheeks and nose, before nestling into my neck

"Drink Kookie, it's been ages since you drank blood, you're going to get sick"

"Are you sure?"

"Always" I smiled and kissed his lips again before pushing his face into my neck again.

It didn't take long until I heard that usual popping of my skin and rockets of pleasure flying through me.

~~

"Chim! Chim Chim Chim Chim Chim!" I heard Tae shouting from downstairs. I rolled into Jungkook's embrace more groaning, hoping he would make Tae go away. Much to my disappointed he just chuckled and told me to go see him.

I rolled out of bed and put on some of Jungkook's sweatpants and hoodie, burying myself in the material before going downstairs groggily.

"What Tae? What is so important that it couldn't wait?" I asked and saw Hoseok skip upstairs, I tried to shout him to make him not go and see Jungkook knowing that he is naked but Tae got my attention again by pulling me into his arms

"I just really missed you, I never get my chimmy cuddles anymore. Give me more attention please"

"Oh Tae, you're silly, you know I'll always give you a cuddle if you need it"

"I know, but you used to just cuddle me all the time for no reason, but now, it's only whenever you or me is sad. Which makes me sad because it feels like you don't love me anymore" he mumbled and I saw genuine tears form in his eyes

"Taeee, don't cry. You know I love you more than I could possibly describe. You're my best friend, you've been through everything with me, there's no one, not even Jungkook, that knows me better than you. But don't tell Kookie that because he would get jealous" I giggled and I saw Tae smile and nod before kissing my forehead and pulling me into his arms.

I truly believe Tae is my best friend soul mate. I've never got on with someone so well, obviously disregarding Jungkook since it's a different kind of relationship. With Tae it's just natural, he always knows when I'm down or upset over something. He knows how to make my grey days colourful again and he knows how to always make me laugh.

He has literally been through everything with me, and not at one point in it all did I feel alone. Sure at times I felt like I was a bit of nuisance to him but he would always reassure me that he wants to help and get me out of the bad situation. Even through the issues with Yoongi, even though him and Tae used to be really good friends, the minute Yoongi showed abusive behaviour to me, Tae stood up for me. He protected me when I needed it most. He let me have a connection with Jungkook even though they didn't get on at first. He let me develop this beautiful relationship, he supported me and looked after me the whole time. He let me develop myself again, he gave me the confidence I needed. Even if he doesn't realise it, I will be eternally grateful for Tae.

"Tae, when did you really start trusting Jungkook around me?"

"Why are you asking? Has he done something?"

"No, not at all. I'm just wondering"

"I probably didn't trust him until he told you about what he was like. I didn't like that he had been hiding that from you. But I can't say I trusted him 100% until you became a vampire. Especially when it took you a long time to wake up, I thought he might've done something on purpose. But when I really looked at him I could see the fear in his eyes. That's when it really hit me that I'd be an idiot for not trusting him sooner"

"Do you trust him now?"

"Yeah, I can see how much he loves you"

"I love him. And I really love you" I mumbled as I was buried in his neck

"I love you too Chim" he chuckled and squeezed me a little tighter "okay, I'm all cuddled out for bit, I'll let you get back to Jungkook" he smiled at me and cuddled into Hoseok's arms who had come back downstairs at some point.

I skipped up stairs happily, humming a song that's been stuck in my head all day. I suddenly froze as I got to the top of the stairs...

A picture of me and Jungkook from when we first met. It was a couple of nights after the first time we spoke properly, Jungkook wanted a selfie together to remember it properly. There was a path way of candles leading to our bedroom.

I walked a little further and saw another picture. It was from out first date night. I didn't even know this picture existed. I picked it up gently and ran my finger over Jungkook's handsome face.

A little further down there was another picture, from the day I woke up as a vampire. I looked awful but you could see the amount of love we have for each other from the gaze in our eyes. Again, I had no idea this picture existed.

I opened the bed room door and saw more candles lit. They were everywhere, and I mean everywhere. There was a clear path left for me to walk forward a little and when I lifted my eyes up I saw Jungkook smiling at me. He held his hand out to me and linked our fingers together as he pulled our bodies closer.

"Jimin..."

"What is this?" I giggled

"Marry me..."

"What?" I asked in disbelief and watched as he got down on one knee and pulled out a ring

"Marry me, please. Jimin please marry me"

"Kookie..." I dropped to my knees from shock, my mouth hung open and I couldn't take my eyes off him. I saw as each second went by that he was loosing hope, I could practically hear his heart shatter "Kookie..."

"No, it's okay baby. I understand if you aren't ready" he tried to smile and pull me into his arms. He quickly tried to put the ring in his back pocket but I grabbed his wrist and shook my head

"Ask me again, darling please ask me again. I'm sorry, you just took me by surprise"

"Park Jimin, please marry me. Be my husband, be mine forever and let me be yours forever"

"Yes, yes, yes, of course I will marry you. Fuck I love you so much" I mumbled the end part as I sat up on my knees and crashed my lips into Jungkook's. We quickly moulded together, since we know exactly how each other like being kissed and held. Without breaking the kiss I felt Jungkook grab my hand and slip the ring onto my fourth finger. Although I really wanted to see it properly I couldn't bring myself to pull away from this moment, to pull away from the man of my dreams.