Part 9~

"No, not yet, I want to see how much I can get you begging for just one little kiss" I teased before walking to the bed and climbing under the blankets

"Jimin, please don't do this, I know you want to kiss me just as much as I want to kiss you. So let's skip this teasing stage and get to the good stuff"

"No, all the fun is in the teasing, why would I give in so easily? Now come cuddle me" I demanded, he rolled into the bed and wrapped his arms tight around me. He buried his face into my neck and took some deep breaths in

~you honestly smell so good~ he thought whilst breathing deep again

~what do I smell of? Explain it~

~ah, I don't even know, a mix of flowers with fresh oranges, and then obviously your body wash and sprays and stuff, also kind of like the beach sometimes as well. So good and all mine~

~who said I'm all yours?~

~well since I'm the only one who can smell you like this, then I did~

~touché, I'll give you that one~

"Jimin" Jungkook suddenly spoke out loud making me jump, he just giggled and caressed my face "Sorry beautiful"

"It's fine, what's up?" I smiled at him so he knew I was okay

"Uhm, I was just wondering if we can date? Like make it an exclusive thing between us but not make anything too official. I know you've just got out of a relationship so it can go as slow or fast as you like, I just don't want to think of the possibility of you meeting someone else and dating them and then liking them more than me... I don't know I guess I just feel lik-"

"Yes, Jungkook, we can date. I don't like the thought of you meeting someone else either. Nothing too serious for now though, I'm still trying to heal after Yoongi" I confirmed with him and he just smiled and nodded "you need to learn when you've said enough though, you were rambling then"

"I was nervous alright, leave me alone" he smiled before kissing my cheek

"How does it feel knowing you're dating a human you stalked for months?"

"Everything I thought it would be" he joked back and pulled me into his arms more and pushing me over so I was little spoon. He put his hand in front of my face again for me to hold and smell and I soon found myself drifting off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up in pretty much the same position as I fell asleep, I smiled knowing Jungkook had kept me safe and warm once again. I thought about the conversation I had with him last night and how we are now dating, was it too soon after Yoongi? I suppose if I'm happy there is nothing wrong with it. I have a lot of emotional pain still, but Jungkook is amazing. He's so patient and understanding with me. I thought about the kiss he gave me before he fed from me and how much it made my whole body erupt with butterflies, how desperate he was to kiss me again last night. How I told him I wanted to have him begging for a kiss from me. Time to start teasing I suppose...

I shuffled my body a little closer to him and rolled my hips so they grazed against his crotch. His hands gripped at my hips almost immediately, he was holding me so tight that it actually kept me still.

"Jimin what are you doing? You're playing a dangerous game here"

"I'm not doing anything Kookie" I said innocently whilst turning over and shoving my face into his neck

"Stop calling me Kookie"

"No, it's cute, like you. You try to act tough but I know you're just a big baby really"

"I'm not a baby, you're my baby though"

"Ew, that's a very gay thing to say"

"Well, surprise, we are gay"