they are here

 i set the table and sit and eat before i go get ready

 i set the table and sit and eat before i go get ready. I took a shower and did my hair like this (top of the page) and the put an outfit on like this (top of the page) "alright girls that are 12-14 come down stairs into a straight line we have guests." Mrs.Jessica says as we get a line and wait. I hope that i'm not the first person by the five guys to chose to talk to that's what happened a few years ago. I'll get into that later though. If jasmine was a bit younger she would be chosen right away. But she always comes back. That 15 year old brat. Those guys go down the line and talk to every girl i'm last in line so flip just great. " hi i'm Corbyn Besson and these are my friends Zach, Daniel, Jack and jonah What's your name.?" he says pointing to his friends. " my name is Alyssa North and i'm 12 years old." i say shyly " well nice to meet you Alyssa." corbyn says. We talk for about a half and hour. Then they have to go chose. I hope i get adopted by them they seem actually nice and not acting like it. If I do get picked I think that me and Zach will be like best friends. Jasmine comes downstairs and says." ha you really think that they the rich boy band that is going to adopt you no they are going to want someone older than a 14-12 year old they'll want me then i'll get whatever i want." i have tears in my eyes because they seem so nice I don't want them to get a gold digger. Mrs jessica comes out of her room " they would like to look at 15 year olds hurry up!" Mrs.Jessica screams. I run to zach really quickly once he comes out of the room." Don't talk to jasmine she wants you guys for your money." i say out of breath." alright alyssa but how do you we are rich?" zach asks. " well jasmine said you guys are in a boy band." i say worried." well you're right. We have to see these other 4 girls bye." he says going down to my level and hugging me.