Part 58

Alarms aren't the greatest but I need them.For once I was happy about my alarm going off. It was all so surreal I'm finally gonna see my friends. I haven't seen Cam and Erica sine all of this maybe longer. I shot up from my bed and got ready quickly. Jonah was driving me since Corbyn said it's good practice with going to be a new dad. I honestly didn't care. I ate breakfast quickly and got into Jonah's car. It all took around a half an hour. I was right on time.Jonah got me to school and there stood the best people ever. Well ok maybe not the best people ever, it's just my friends. "Bye Jonah see you later." I squealed grabbing my bag and heading out the car door. It was all so fast. I walked over to my friends like a normal person, Until Erica came running towards me. We both fell to the floor laughing and having the biggest hug ever. " I'm so happy to see you,it's been forever, Well Let me introduce you to Alex and Sig. Cam told me all about everything. I completely disagree with him. I don't think that Zach boy will be a good boyfriend for you but anyways let's go." Erica rambles on just like good old times. I nodded with a smile and walked over to the group. I gave Cam a small hug like normal people that haven't seen each other in a long time.

" Sig Alyssa, Alyssa Sig. "Erica introduces me to Sig. We hugged. She seemed so nice. Sig and I talked for a little bit. " Ok enough you two. It's time to meet someone else ok." Cam says with a sassy tone of voice. We laughed. " Alex Alyssa, Alyssa Alex." Cam did the same thing Erica did with Sig. As perusal we hugged and talked a little bit. Honestly I liked Sig and Alex more than the guys and girls at the house. Like Tay,Kim Elle are nice but way older than me and doesn't understand all of this. The guys are just the guys so yeah that's self explanatory. We talked while going to our lockers which were all in the row next to each other. Well it makes sense since we are all in the same homeroom. " I think we should fill pictures and stuff of memorable moments of our lives together in our lockers to make it more like home." Erica points out. " I agree that would be so much fun." Sig and I squealed in excitement. "Hell yeah let's do it." Cam said with his hand on his hip. Alex chuckled and nodded his head agreeing with us. Getting our stuff for the first 3 classes, we have free period for 4th period.

Enjoying my time with my friends in homeroom, We filled the whole table, I mean the table wasn't very large. Our Chromebooks were handed out and we logged in and played some games. Being the person I am I opened a new tab on Alex's Chromebook telling him I wanted to show him something. He agreed. I started searching up por- we aren't gonna go into delaite of what the website was. But he almost squealed. " I'm just kidding." I laughed closing the tab and handing back the Chromebook. " Honestly I would do the same thing, I just wasn't expecting it." He laughed and went back to playing games. "Great minds think alike." I smiled closing the Chromebook and putting it with my stuff. Everyone started to pack up. I rolled my eyes as I got a text from Zach.

Conversation with Zach and Alyssa

Zach: Good Morning beautiful, I hope you having a good day so far :)

Lyssa: Um good morning?

Zach: Why say it like that?

Lyssa: first cause it's really weird that you texted me that. Second were not a couple. Third of all my day is going great till now.

Zach: Oh sorry, i'll talk to you later.

Lyssa: yeah bye

Conversation ended

With a angered annoyed look on my face I put my phone away. " What's the harsh face for?" Alex questions. " Just this guy at my house thinks we're dating and he texted me some lovey dovey shit that I honestly aren't a fan of and it just pissed me off." I groaned. " Crazy ex or something?" He pushes on with the questions. I shook my head no. " Maybe, just don't act like you like him and sorta ignore him or something." Alex says getting up and grabbing his stuff as we all walk to reading. I nod with a smile and a slight tint starts to form on my cheeks. Holy shit am I falling for him? 

------------------------------------------------

A/N Longer chapter, I really like the new relationships and friendships going on right now. As I said major plot twist is on it's way. Anyways tell me in the comments if you like Alyssa and Alex's friendship so far.

Zlyssa or Alyssx?