Part 35

I walked into my bathroom that is connected to my bedroom. I still had tears running down my face.i wish she understood how much words hurt someone with a bad past or just a person in general. Me it just had to come with a bad past. I have lost so much in my life i can't even describe it. Once i think i got something another thing gets in the way of things. I rummage through the draws and find my handy dandy razor blade that has been used for the type of stuff before. I put it up to my wrist my hands above the sinks and press the razor to my skin. I did to two small not that deep of cuts. I head back into my room and banged it and if they ask i will say i just cut myself on my way in my room on the door. I head downstairs with tears still stained on my face. Zach and daniel come running to where i was because they noticed once i came down the stairs my tear stained face."hey alyssa what's wrong?" daniel say walking me up the stairs to zach, dani's and i hangout area which was on the roof we had to go to dani's room to get to it but we enjoy going up here." oh just regular being called a slut, hoe. Whore, fake ass bitch by supposed your mom."i say in the fakest tone you could ever hear but they knew that i were being sarcastic with the regal shit. " i am going to go beat the shit out her brb." zach says getting up but i grab his hand causing him to stop and sit back down. " zach calm your tits." i say with a giggle. Dude don't talk to bae like that. Well i was joking.you better be hmmhum. " whatever but why is there bandages on your arm, and why did you not come to us?" zach bombards me questions but was sassy at the beginning. " i arm into my door and desk while running into my room and i cut myself and i bandaged it-." i get cut off by zach" yeah not buying the me the truth." he begs. " ugh fine i did two small not very deep cuts with my handy dandy razor blade." i say looking down at my lap you couldn't see my face over my long blonde hair though. " don't ever do that again alyssa come to us this time alright." zach say seriously but with tears in his eyes. We pull into a group hug but then we hear a voice...