Beach

We leave logan's house and head into the car we are going to be here for a while. I put in my mixtape of aesthetic music. " UGH not this shit again." corbyn screams in jonah ear. Like wtf why jonah like r.i.p. his hearing. " Corbyn i think you want to keep your bandmates hearing!" i scream at him." well your right but i don't care." corbyn says like a white girl." my dude jonah you good bro?" i say trying to sound like a boy. " boi I think she would get along with logan quiet well." corbyn whispers to jonah but u heard." I think the fuk not." i say. " bro stop swearing we won't let zach swear so you can't." corbyn says. Jonah laughs.

To summarize the day we got ice cream, and we got some chipotle. It ended up hurting zach but... it was really funny he started crying. But something amazing happened we went to the best store ever (zach and corbyn thought was amazing) Victoria secrets. Zach decided that he wouldn't buy anything he would just steal from cristina. But we told him no so he bought a bra that says sexy candy on it. Which in my opinion was just ewww. Corbyn well he was going to steal from my cough mom cough. We got back to the beach and the worst thing happened jonah , zach, and corbyn took off their shirts and.....................