Part 50

There were guards all around the house. The house was lit with a bunch of red mist around it. In the yard there were dead bodies like many dead bodies. The grass was no longer green it was red... blood red. A small little girl was standing at the door screaming for daniel. Jonah pulls up to the gate. Luckily it was the same gate with the same card key you put in to get in. Daniel opened the door with a bright smile and devil horns right on the top of his head He had blood stained cheeks. He picked up the little girl and kissed her forehead. Jonah opened his window and put his key in and the gate opens. Daniel sends us a sweet smile. I just realized who that little girl was. It was taylor's youngest sister Sky. " Taylor thats Sky who Daniel has." I say in a shaky voice. Everyone else looks at me confused. " that fucker has my sister." Taylor balls up her fists and goes red in the face. Jonah hestinally turns the car off and unlocks it. We all look at each other then back at daniel. He looked so happy and cheerful. When just less than 24 hours ago he was insane. Cody pops up from where out baggage was. " he's going through the steps of going insane. Step 1 depression, step 2 change, step 3 happy and cheerful to hide the pain, step 4 hurting someone close to him lastly isolation. Have fun and don't die." Cody says and dispares after little explanation. " hes on step 3 / 4.... This isn't good." I say as I take a deep breath and open the car door and get out. Everyone looks at me like i'm crazy. Elle, Kim, Jack, Taylor and Jonah get out of the car knowing daniel can't do much against 5 vampires and 1 hellhound. Daniel puts Sky down but she stays by his side. " where were you guys? I missed you so much." Daniel says a bit to cheerful for my liking. He gives us all hugs. Zach and Corbyn get out of the car. We are going to have to change them quickly. I'm thinking I change Zach and Jack changes Corbyn to a hellhound. We also need to get Corbyn a girlfriend soon he's to single for his own good. We have more numbers than daniel so it can't be that bad can it. Daniel lets us in the house. It looked like a castle on the inside but a demonic castle. " I didn't do anything to your rooms but I did install a door that connects Alyssa's rooms with Zach like they wanted. " Daniel says with that bloody smile of his you can see the insane look in his eyes. Everyone but daniel and sky go up to jonah's room. " He can't do anything to us we have more numbers. But Jack you need to change Corbyn to a hellhound and I'll change Zach. We even might have Logan on our side but who knows if he's on daniels we are in trouble." I say laying out a base plan idea. Zach and Corbyn nod and jack goes first and changes corbyn.I hesitantly change Zach. It was kinda painful to see them both in pain. " well what's the next step." Corbyn says. I shrug. " we just wait and act normal." Jonah says. " I need to tell you all something." Elle says nervously. Zach and I give each other that look. " What is it elle?" Jonah says in a worried tone. " I-I'm pregnant and it's jonah's kid." Elle studders. Jonah has the biggest smile on his face. " YAY, i'm dad." Jonah says giving elle a huge hug. Everyone else claps for them but then there were 2 slight little knocks at the door. " come in." Elle says confusedly. Daniel and Sky walk in. This time Daniel had a grim face. I back up a bit from him. " You know it's not a very nice thing to leave someone alone to go hang out." Daniel says in a dark deep voice. His head twitches a bit. We all stay quiet. " it's not very nice to not answer someone when they are talking to you." Sky says in the same type of voice as Daniel. Taylor was brave enough and goes up to him and hugs him. Daniel face softens a bit. I don't think it's gonna be enough to stop daniel from doing something crazy. Nothing could stop him at this point. " I'm gonna go to my room later." I quickly speed out of Jonah's room and into mine. I could hear everyone but Jonah and Elle leaving his room. My room wasn't just a door added there was much more. There were pictures of all of us from a far in the hotel hung up on a string. I take the string down and throw it all away. I open the door that separates Zach and I rooms. I find the same string with the same pictures. He was taking them down and throwing it in the trash. I lay down on his bed and curl up into the blankets. I couldn't stop thinking about what Daniel has done to sky. She used to be such a sweet kind caring little girl now she is quiet, angry and pure evil. " hello, Earth to Alyssa." Zach snaps his fingers in my face pushing my thoughts away.