part 12

i am changing Alyssa age to 14 almost 15. Me and my best friend write this story  and we talked about this and that what we deiced also this what Jaxson looks like. 

now lets get into the story

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we leave for the house which zach had to take his shirt off because jonah and corbyn and zach had an ice cream war. Also jonah bought bra at Victoria secret for himself. But when he got to the car he put on the bra he got that says sexy candy. Jonah got a lace one. We song on the radio. I got though in the ocean by zach which was his mistake i had flip flop at my towel and i hit him like three times in the face then got on his back and hit on the back of the head. I was so worried that I hurt him but at the same time he did it to himself. Now we are home and we walk in on daniel and jack having a slapping war i decide to join an i start to slap daniel the he slaps me and so on." guys you have been doing this for 15 mins." jonah says obviously annoyed." we are having fun do you don't tell me what to do bitch." i say in a country accent. " Ohio fried chicken!¨ i scream. "The fuk you are a Jake pualer?!" corbyn screams. "Wtf no i made that up when i was three with Jaxson Idiot."i say in duh tone. "Oh!" they all say in unison. " y'all are stupid i dispose Jake Paul." i say like a sass queen." My sister a sass queen." Daniel says jumping on back. Somehow i catch him." ooo my daughter is strong." corbyn says.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry it being late upload i am going to try to post again later. 

also thanks for 60 views after on week- E