Logan's

We drive to logans after like a 30 min drive of pure fighting over the music. Except for Zach and I just stay quiet. I feel like I am breaking apart this band. Zach pokes my shoulder and says" were here." we walk out of the SUV and head into the apartment complex. We knock on the door i was behind jonah so no one could see me. " AYYYYE logang it looks like we got us some Why Don't We Boys and some little feet behind jonah's." logan says pointing his camera at my feet. I walk in front of jonah and say. " Well how can my feet be so tiny if these are corbyn's shoes bitch." " don't mess with her logan." zach says "well who are you and you need some maverick merch." logan asks and hands me a shirt. " I'm Alyssa Besson Corbyn's daughter also i don't wear short sleeves so here." i introduce myself to this crazy psycho bitch. One of my best friends is Zachary smith so we say things like that. " whoa whoa corbyn has a kid logang and she thinks i might be crazy." he says into his vlog camera. Dani warned me about his vlog and showed me one of them. " I don't think your crazy i think your a crazy psycho Bitch like it better." i say sassy. " That's my girl also finally someone agrees with me that logan's a crazy psycho bitch!" zach says hugging me. " oh zach i am not your girl first of all and second of all i am not enjoying this jonah can i have your phone?" i say/ ask. Zach puts his hands to his heart acting shocked. Jonah gives me his phone i call my friend zachary smith and we talk until i have to leave for the beach.