part 24

ALyssa POV |||| I heard a voice i freak the hell out.i go into someone's room. " it's alyssa. Whos room am i in?" i ask." zach's." he says sleepily."can i stay with you tonight? i heard someone talking to me it echoed through the whole house did you hear it?" i bombard him with questions."you can stay here. Yes i heard the voice talking about the powers of a vampires and keep you safe.i'm really confused. It was weird as fuk.¨ zach answers all my question." i need to figure out who is the unknown person that is being whatever he or she is talking about. But she must be right." i demand even though i know he can't do anything about this." well get some rest and we will figure out what will happen in the morning." zach say and falls back to sleep. I go on the other bed in his room that he has(honey you thought they would be in the some bed oh hell new you nastys) i fall asleep pretty quickly. The next day. I wake up and do my morning routine. I head downstairs to make myself some breakfast i realize that jaxson and christiana(my new mom) are coming today i am so excited to see my gay best friend. Oh i forgot to mention he's gay he has a boyfriend named Justin.(if you follow Tyler brown you know who i'm talking about) well my non gay bestie *cough* jonah *cough* comes up behind me and says " well your gay bestie is coming don't forget about me." i think such a drama queen. " you realize you said that out loud bitch." Jonah's says in a country accent. " RUN!!!!" i scream i run into someone. I realize......