Part 27

(i thought it would help to understand the story better but here's the nicknames that will be brought throughout the story.

Jaxson: jaxs

Corbyn: bean, corbean. Corbitch

Christina: chikkie, tina, chris

jack : noodles, poodle, Gregory Washington

Daniel: bro, big vamp

Jonah: white girl, drama queen

Alyssa: lil bean, lil vamp, ,lyssa)

Back to the story

It was Jax!!!! I flipping scream at the top of my god dang tiny lungs can go. We hug then i run as jonah comes out of his room with a nerf gun. I run behind corbyn and ask" do you know where any nerf guns are?" "duh go up in your closet or in zach room they are thrown across the room."corbyn reply with an evil smirk." thanks Bean." i hug him and run to closest room which was mine. I find and yell " this is war everyone get a nerf gun and join." We have a war for about an hour then chikkie had to ruin the fun saying " guy stop this clean up and go get ready for the photoshoot for zach, daniel, Jaxs and lil bean." " Um what photoshoot?" i ask." the guys didn't tell well it's a best friend shoot me jonah and corbyn planed" she explained. " why who said i would want to do this. Also with daniel he is an annoying older brother but i guess zach and jaxs are fine." i say jokingly. " well don't give sass." she says clearly annoyed. " it was a joke." i say because she was pissing me off. "Christina don't piss her off." zach and Corbyn worn. " she my daughter by you being her da-" i cut her off and say " gardein"