Part 32

" cmon alyssa what did you find." zach and daniel say. " we um found my um ... mate." i say very nervously. "Well who is it." daniel says excitedly." sorry guys i can't tell you. I'm just not comfortable to say the person's name yet." i say as i rub the back of my neck. " then how do corbyn and jonah know?" daniel ask. I notice that zach was very quiet and was in his own world but still listen to what we were saying type of zone. " they noticed something and told me they knew that's how i found out about who mate was through corbyn." i explain. I look at zach his jaw randomly drops. Did he realize that it was him? Did he have a weird fantasy in his head? Or was he just shocked by the news we told him? Should i Ask him what is wrong or will my inner vampire take over? I had so many questions that need to be answered but then i fell and everything went black.

Zach's P.O.V... I had so many thoughts threw my head i just realised that alyssa froze up when i put my hand on her back. That means i am her mate. How is that possible i am not a vampire. Doesn't mean i wouldn't want to be hehe. She forgot to read a bit so when she was looking at everyone i had to ponder and read it said anyone could be a mate even they are human but if you are a vampire you could turn them by biting their neck for 30 seconds and releasing but they have to have their teeth in your neck.i would take that risk for her. My jaw drops when i figure out what i have been thinking about. 1 min later alyssa falls to the ground and passes out. I scream so does big vamp daniel. The guys come upstairs and jonah calls 911 and the ambulance gets here corbyn gets in the truck and goes with her. We get in jonah's car and drive there daniel, jonah, jax's and I were crying. We get the the doctor says to us when we get to her room. " she passed out over stress. Could you tell why she might of been stressed?" the doc asks. I clearly know it was because of me but i lie and say no so does the other guys the doc thanks us and he said we could take her home when she wakes up. " did she tell you zach cause if so then we all know why she was stressed?" jonah says but semi asks. " i figure it out with what she told us about it." i say as we walk into her room. Jonah nods. We walk into to her room to see...