deppression

"Well it's your lucky day he is coming with her but it's time to go eat dinner." Daniel says happily. "alright ." i fake a smile.

TRIGGER WARNING I really don't eat anymore after so many hurtful words. Well my best friend that was a female Kate ( sorry Dakota) she was called all the curse/rude/insulting words you can name in the book, Which drove her to kill herself. She took an overdose of her anxiety pill that she was prescribed.TRIGGER PART OVER. I have anxiety but i take pills for it and use essential oil vaporizer(vape)(sorry my dood Dakota). Which is healthy for your body. I don't do it for fun i do it because it helps me. I only take when i want self harm and feel bad about life. Or when i have anxiety attack.I don't think i will tell boys unless they catch me using it. We are having pizza." i'll have one slice of pizza please." i say. " Alyssa you are way to skinny you need more than that." zach says putting three pieces of pizza on my plate.i start to have an panic attack/anxiety attack. I'm anorexic stage 3 (do do do boom.co on mine craft Dakota)." whoa whoa whoa are you OK?" Daniel askes. i run up to my room and grab my vaporizer and start to take small breaths through my mouth and out through my nose. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" an unknown voice says.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that all my chapters are really short but i will try to update every day of i can if i don't on the weekends i am with my bestie Dakota hanging but after 1 month and a week i will update everyday except a week i have camp and when i hang out with my friends.