Logan's and pizza

"Did you call me fat corbyn." Daniel says shocked."yeah i did bitch." corbyn says back in a country accent.We hang out for a while then we decide that we should go to Logan's and have pizza with him and have me and zach apologizes to logan after we both called him a crazy psycho bitch. We get in the car and listen to rap such as Nikki, cardi B and lil pump. We have fun and just dance without are seat belts on. He hewe are rebels to the law. After a hour of jamming we head out the car laughing because i started to whip my hair while singing along to bocak yellow. My hair is a mess so i go up to zach and Jonah and mess their hair up." meain you messed up my hair." they say. " well i wasn't going to be a loner with messy hair." i pout while crossing my arms." while you don't need to pout like a three year old." zach says smiling while we all walk into the elevator. I giggle. As we are in the elevator zach hugs my leg because he scared." who's the three year old now." i say looking down at him in a country accent. " every time you say bitch you go into a country accent." zach says still hugging my leg. The elevator opens and zach gets off my leg. To be honest i kinda wished he stayed there for some odd reason.