jacks back

I got off him and went to the living room. There are so manys rooms in this house that imma get lost i here. I hear a knock at the door. Zach and I dash for the door. I opened the door. To see Jack. " hey guys." jacks says as he walks in. " hey." i say awkwardly cause i don't know jack that much. Jack and Zach hug. "What's happened while i was gone." jack askes. " well we found out that Daniel and I are vampires. We are parts of logan's pack or something like that. Then I found out that zach is my mate. Then daniel found his mate which is Taylor. Corbyn and christina broke up. Oh and there is this voice that follows me his name is Cody." i explain to him. " well if you didn't know i'm a hellhound. That's a lot to take in while i was gone. Also i'm sorry about being rude to you when i met you." jack apoligess. " well i expect your apology. Also the hellhound thing is really cool dude." i say. " yay my two favorite people are getting along." zach says as he celbarite. Jack and I give him the wtf look. " don't judge me." zach pouts. " wait wait wait I just realise when you said that zach was your mate, That wouldn't happen unless Zach was also a vampire." Jack says counsfed af. " Well it can happen. It's a rare occurrence but if you didn't know i'm the princess vampires. In my opinion i should be princess of the trash land cuz i'm trash. But yeah i mean I could turn him into a vampire if he wanted." i drop my knownage on jack. " Damn ok good to know, also i'm not bowing to you cuz yeah i live with you for god sakes. " jack laughs. " lets go to the mall." i say out of nowhere. " ok let's go to the mall then." zach says. " ooo zach is always listening to his womans orders. What a geltman." jack says. I laugh. Zach over there just go red as a tatamo. Jack is smiling like a idiot. I get in the back seat of the car. Jachary in the front seats. Personally i don't like being the front seat it kinda scares me for some reason. Eh well i might just be on drugs then. Blame daniel for that. Just kidding i'm not on drugs. I don't do drugs. Ok enough bout drugs more bout what is going on in the car. Jachary are just talking bout what Jack did on his mini vacation. We arrive at the mall. We get out of the car and walk into the mall. " hm what store should we go into first?" i say. " ummmm." the guys say. " how bout we go to h&m, hot topic and Journey (lol if u dont know what Journey is its a shoe store)." i say as i name three fabulous stores. " okkk." the guys say as they walk into to H&M. I walk behind them. I pick out some clothes and go try them on. Blah blah blah we shop and go home. Once again the guys bought bras to wear. For some reason jack bought me a bra. He says we can all be bra buddies. " Jack you know when you said we can all be bra buddies." i say "yeah?" jack says. Zach looks up from his phone. " what if we can all be stripper buddies?" i say. " omg yesss." jachary say. " shut up zach you just want to see alyssa strip." jonah says from across the room. " ooooo damn exposed." Jack and i say. Zach was looking like a tomato. It was funny af. Jack, Jonah and I all fell to the floor laughing. " stop laughing at me." zach pouts. " sorry but that was funny." jack says as he gets up off the floor. Jonah and I get up off the floor. There was a knock at the door. All four of us look at eachother and go to the door and open it. " hello Children. I'm back." Cody of all people say in his creepy voice. There was a girl behind him. I screamed and hide behind zach. Short people perks you can hide behind people without being seen. "Jesus i'm not here to hurt you i'm just here to be here." Cody says kinda annoyed. I slam the door and lock it. Jack laughs. " what the hell." i say. "Ohohohoh thinking what the hell." zach says. " bruh." i says. " I'm not wrong though you are thinking what the hell." zach says. " oof i'm the third wheel." jack says. " yes jack you are the third wheel, but jonah is more of the third wheel." i say referring to the time jonah was running around on the streets.Zach laughs knowing what i'm talking about. " I dont wanna run in the streets again though." jonah whines from upstairs. We hear knocking at the door. " i am not opening that door." i say. I run upstairs into my room. Jachary follows me. " dang he's creepy af. I wish i could just banish him from the house. Cause that would be nice." i say as a flop onto my bed. They laugh. I still hear the knocking at the door. " Could you shut the hell up." I yell. Right as i say that he stops knocking. I think he teleported to infront of my door and Cody starts knocking on my bedroom door. Hell to the nah nah uh. I lock myself in my closet. Well i guess that wasn't the best idea cause cody teleported me. I screamed so loud i bet japan heard me (japan: huh?). I run myself out of that closet. " geez i'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to take you to where all vampires live. We won't be taking daniel because he's not pureblood. So say goodbye to your little friends. We leave in 20." Cody walks out of my room and goes down stairs. I was here full out sobbing. Everyone but cody comes in my room. They all heard what cody said. We have a group hug. " i don't want to leave." i says wiping away the tears. I check the time it's been 20 mins. " Time to go i guess see yah on the other side." i say as i hug them all once more. They were all balling their eyes out. I walks down stairs sadly. I stand next to cody. Cody teleports us to this really creepy house. It was like dark wood with vines surrounded the whole mansion. It was really dark barely see. It was in the dark swampy woodies area which didn't make it any better. " hello Alyssa i have been expecting you. Welcome to the house of pureblood vampires. I am Kim cody's younger sister. I hope you enjoy it here. Have a wonderful night." kim says as she dispares.Cody brings me to my room. It was a lot smaller than my room at the guys house. Cody leaves my room. I really need to get out of here.