Part 45

"That was very odd." I say as everyone doesn't move from their spots. They nod going into there rooms. All but Taylor, Zach and I stayed. It was surprising that daniel left Taylor here. We all get in the car so we can talk without them hearing us. " why the hell did daniel end the live after 10 mins of starting it?" i say in the bitchy but questionable voice. " maybe the limelights were talking shit about you guys and he didn't want you guys to see. But that doesn't make any sense he would just say back off on them guys." Zach says making a good point. " He has been acting really weird. He was glaring at zach through the camera on the live." Taylor points out. " first he leaves you downstairs with us and now glaring at zach through a camera what the actual fuck." I say in the most pissed off tone of voice. " it wasn't weird that the rest of the guys left i mean jonah left with elle and jack left with kim and corbyn is just a lonely bean." i say pointing out that daniel was the only one to leave his girl. All three of us cover our ears from this high pitch whistle or scream. It looks like its coming from daniel's room. We all look up and see his window to be a reddish green color. Then the noise just stops. We all were sitting the back seat of the car. I sotra climb onto Zach. I put my head on his chest and cry. The noise was such a high frequency it was making my ears hurt. Zach seemed to be ok with the noise but worried bout me. Taylor got out of the car and got Corbyn and brought him into the car. "Did you see anything weird in daniel's room?" taylor asks corbyn. " uh just some weird smoke and that high pitch noise and then a small noise of a machine moving but that's it." Corbyn says. " that really sounds like he is opening up a free portal to go in and out of hell." Taylor says. I snap my towards Danis room. Zach pulls my head back to his chest to calm me down. " Do you think that Daniel might throw Zach into the portal? If there is a portal."Corbyn says. " yes but Zach would die instantly due to only being a human." Tay says in a worried tone. " I highly doubt that Daniel would do that." I say in the shaky voice i have from being scared and just from crying. We all tilt our heads toward daniels room to see.