Part 46

We see Daniel standing there staring at us with the most serious face ever. I take a hold of zach's hand due to being extremely scared. He stared deprecatingly at Zach and I. He stared at our hands and me being so close to him. Taylor and Corbyn look at us like um what the hell is he gonna do to you guys. " uh go get the rest of the guys but daniel and grab some stuff and let's just stay at a hotel tonight." I say as I open the car door. They all nod and get out of the car. Daniel started at us all walking out the car. Zach and I dipped to jonah's room. " uh guys we are staying in a hotel tonight, Daniel is acting weird and we aren't taking any chances, meet us downstairs in 20." Zach says to Jonah and Elle. We go to jacks room and say the same thing to jack and kim. Now we go into my room and pack a small bag then go into zach's room and pack a small bag for him. Zach and I weren't taking chances of Dani taking either of us cause we seem like his target. We run down stairs laughing due to him chasing me for no reason. Everyone was waiting on us. " took you long enough." Corbyn complains all 7 of us pile into the car But we didn't have enough seats we only had 5 seats. Jonah was driving, Corbyn was in the passenger seat, Jack behind jonah with kim sitting on his lap, Taylor in the middle, Zach next to taylor and me on his lap and lastly our stuff in the back of the car. (so 2 seats in the front and 3 in the back) jonah kept driving there was a lot of awkward silence. I read all the guys mind they were saying the same thing about the awkwardness. I read kims mind she was just thinking about how hot jack is. I was trying so hard not to laugh. Kim looks at me " oh you asshole." she says as she tries to hit me. "Shut up kim i'm not the one calling jack daddy in my mind." i say as i start laughing my ass off. She goes redder than a strawberry. " wtf." jachary says at the same time. "Ugh I wish i didn't teach you how to read minds." Kim complains. "Sucks to suck." I say as I flick Corbyn in the back of the head for no reason. "Ouchie." Corbyn whines. I go to flick corbyn's head again but Zach pulls my hands back. " no abusing the bean." He turns me around the face him looking me dead in the eyes. " Promise you won't abuse the bean." He pouts giving me the puppy dog eyes knowing it's my weakness. "Promise." I put my head on his shoulder and let sleep take over.