Part 34

Hey alexis do you know of this unknown person that has been talking to me and dani and zach? I do not know but if i found out i would tell you as soon as i know. Also could you ask when we are getting that chipotle i really am hungry? I could ask zach if you want. Yes ask bae he will know.. I hope. Why was i expecting that. Duh cuz i love bae. " hey zach when are we getting chipotle?" i say as i shake his arm to notice me even though a few mins ago we were having a conversation about random shit. " we will get there in like five minutes." he replies with a small smile ask i rest my head on his shoulder knowing this will make alexis go wild inside of me. I just being a little mean to her because of the incident at the hospital. It is just fun to see her be mad at me but technically it is her she is mad at herself. We get to chipotle i could hear alexis going wild even more than she already was but i might of been that zach was holding my hand as we walked in and ordered i ordered something small knowing most likely i will be throwing it up later because i usually don't eat so much in a week. What i have ate this week sense i have meet the guys i have ate as much as i would eat in a month. Yeah yeah i know it is bad for me but it is fine i am sort of getting better and happier since i have meet these people who are in my life. We eat and go home when we get there i realize that me and zach are still holding hands. I look down and blush my hair covers my face. I could hear the guys cooeing and i could feel christina's eye roll. We walk in and let go of our hands inside me i feel alexis get a little sad but still was happy about the moments we had with each other. " hey alyssa can you come here for a second?" i hear tina's voice aks behind me. I turn around and go to talk to her. "Sure!" i say with a smile on my face. Only if i knew what was going to happen where i would never want to feel that smile on my face again.(just to let you know i love chikkie i just goes with the story line) " alyssa stop being so fake i could see right thru you." tina say with annoying behind her voice. "What do you mean, can i girl not smile and be happy for once?" i was very confused at this point but oof did i know what was going to hit me next was the death of me. " just stop i know you are a slut, whore, hoe just so fake first you to my son jax's then jonah then corbyn and now zach that just disgusts me in so many ways. Like get out my eyesight hoe." she spat. I ran inside and ran to my bedroom and locked the door. I cried and cried. I felt i like at this moment i had no one. Then i did something i haven't done scenic the death of kate...