New home

He talks to the guys before talking to the other girls and go back into Mrs

He talks to the guys before talking to the other girls and go back into Mrs.Jessica office. Mrs.Jessica comes over to me " honey you are getting adopted by corbyn besson." she says given me a tight hug we were always really close. " Well i'll be back sooner or later like those other guys but for now see you later." i say as a sigh and pack my things. I was grateful that nice people we adopting me but i have trust issue with every person i meet. But before the issue i had Mrs.Jessica. " are you ready?" zach comes into my room and asks. "Yep" i says popping the p. I have four outfits counting the one i'm wearing. This is what i packed in my backpack.( on top of the page.)We head to the car.We head to the car. Once we get home they bring me to my room to unpack. Daniel stays to hep. " You only have four outfits counting the one your Waring omg we are going to have to take you shopping when Christina come in two days." Daniel says shocked. I gasp the name Christina comes to mind i wonder if it is the girl who adopted my only friend jaxson. " um Daniel does this Christina  girl have a son named Jaxson by any chance?" i ask nervously. " yes what's it about?" Daniel questions." will a few weeks ago my best friend jaxson came and got adopted by a girl Christina he was my only friend so i really happy to see him in a few days if he is going with her." i explain smiling.