Untitled Part 38

*After the got in the yeti Daniels p.o.v* I was so nervous to find my mate i was freaking out on the inside but i looked like a hot mess on the outside. " daniel calm down if shes a vampire it will go perfectly fine." logan reassures me. " ok ok you're right." i say. We arrive at the grove. We get up and walk around and TRY to look like normal people but we are with corbyn and logan so that doesn't happen.They are just weird. I was walking around with the guys and i just froze in place and heart was going 100 miles an hour. I unfroze and i girl came running into my arms. Taylor royal your mate. I catch her. " hi daniel." taylor says and she snuggles into my neck. " hello taylor." i say as i put her down." mate found." the guys say. " well taylor this is logan, jonah,corbyn," i say as i point to each one of them. " u will meet zach and alyssa later on if they ever come home." i say. Taylor laughs." i'm going to guess one of them are your sibling?" taylor asks." yea alyssa is my sister and zach's her mate." i say and she nods. " hows old alyssa?" tay asks." shes 16." i say. Taylor gasps. " i think i know her." tay says. " she was m-my sisters best friend before she took a overdose." she cries her eyes out. I hug her. It was very odd for someone you just met to tell you that but it seemed normal on the inside if you know what i mean. I also wanna know more about her dead sister. Im have to ask alyssa or taylor. " what was her name?' i ask. " katie, katie royal." tay says in tears. I nod and still hugging her. The guys were in the car already. We just stood there and hugged. It felt like a movie. We pulled away from the hug and just walked to the yeti and talked. We learned alot about each other. We got home went inside and went to the living room. " ZLYSSA ARE YOU HOME?" corbyn screamed out into the house. We got no answer. " they most likely won't be home till like 3 am." jonah says. " true." logan and corbyn say. " then we would have jonah run around the streets looking for them." i say and laugh. " i don't want to be frantic hoenah today," jonah says with a bit of sass. " don't sass me Marais." i say as I glare at Jonah. A little later corbyn cooked dinner and duh we ate dinner then we watched a movie and then we all went to bed. Taylor stayed the night in my room which was fine with me. Zach and alyssa still were not home when we went to bed.