haunted house

The next day. I head downstairs and lay on the couch waiting for someone to wake the flip up. I hear someone coming down the stairs but no one is there. I scream as loud as i flipping can. The guys the run downstairs. " what is going on why did you scream at the top of your lungs!" they all say panicked." i heard someone going down the stairs but no one was there, and i freaked." i say still in shock." well let's look around." jonah says. We look around but i see something i have never seen before a flipping ghost that has a knife right up to zach's back(it will make more sense in the feature why it's zach) i go up to the ghost and rip the knife out of its hands and run. " alyssa where did you get that knife that has blood all over it." corbyn asks." a ghost had and was about to kill zach with it." i scream as its gets closer to me. I scream everyone goes flying to the wall. What the hell. Well at least the ghost is dead right the guys i think are alright." a-a-are y-you guys a-l-l-right?" i say balling my eyes out." yeah we're alright, but how did you do that?" the rub their head a little then get up and start to walk around normally. " i have no idea, but the good news is that whatever thing that was trying to kill zach it's dead." i say rubbing the back of my neck i feel really bad for what happened.