Part 29

I grab the book and run out of the room. " alright guys we have to find this before i freak out even more." i say in a panic. Without letting them reply i run into my room and grab a new box of vapes cause i lost my other ones or i think jonah took them and threw them out. But i take the orange tangere flavor and go down stairs and start to use them. The guys were to invested into the book to notice me. But then they look up to see me vaping. " alyssa I thought you stopped doing that." zach says a little upset. He was trying to help me stop a bad habit. " i never did i lost them but with this new pack i can use them only for supernatural stuff. This counts for supernatural so i think you guys get." i explain looking in the book. " it says here is when you find your mate time stops for a few seconds fro you when they come near you feel a tight knot in your stomach. But when they touch you your stomach goes wild with butterflies and you might freeze up." i read word by word from the book." well alyssa have you experienced any of these." jonah asks. " i don't know i did really keep track of all of this." i say a little upset. I feel something on my back and i freeze up and start to feel the butterflies." um alyssa i said something are you ok?" jonah says. " uh yeah... What did you say?" i say still feeling the feeling. Confusing right but who is touching my back. " are you going to find out naturally or have your little unknown person tell you?" jonah asks sassily." i'll find out naturally but i think i am going to go out for a skateboard run." i say and walk away slowly i feel the hand slip off my back. I sprit upstairs and once i get there let out a soft whimper because My inner vampire did not have its mate.i grab my skateboard and head out the door i realize corbyn grabbed his and is going with me. " Alyssa i know you're lying that you didn't feel it. I could tell when zach put his hand on your back you froze up and started sort start to blush just like describe in the book. I think we found your mate. Oh and by the way Jonah could tell too but didn't say anything in front of zach and christina." corbyn explains. My jaw drops.