Part 41

Thanks for 12.8k reads its so much its gone so far for almost a year. it will be a year in 2 months so thanks y'all 

------------------------------------------------------------

I feel a sharp pain in my chest. It burns. Like really burns. Kim and cody come rushing in. " oh no oh no this was a bad idea to bring her here." kim panics. I hiss at the pain (no not like a cat). " how far away are we from her old house?" cody panics but is still calm at the same time. " um we are only underground like 8 hundred thousand miles away." kim says nervously. Cody's jaw drops. " should we bring her back?" kim asks. " no we cant bring her back after just having her be here. She may shift into her vampire formation. We would need to know when that happens because we never know she could go mayhem over everything." cody explains. I was very confused. " oh well then she's going to have deal with that pain of being thousands miles away from her mate. Which i know hurts like hell." kim says. Oh well that's what this pain is. " true true but tomorrow she starts training so she will forget bout the pain." kim says and they all walk out. I just shifted as they walked out. I walked out of my room and did a few things to mess up and place. Then i go back to my room and cry myself to sleep.

Jonah's pov. The house is a mess. Zach hasn't stopped crying. Corbyn's worse he hasn't come out of his room. Daniel has been outside sitting on a rock i have no idea if he was crying. Jack was upset but just played some video games. I have been meh. I cried for a little while and i'm still pretty upset. Like this does suck but we cant do shit bout it cause we aren't vampires. "I just realised that maybe i could get alyssa."jack says pausing his video game. "How?" i question him. " i'm a hellhound i can just track her sent even if she's in like hell i can bring her back here."jack makes a point of a good plan. I hear zach yell my name from upstairs. I run upstairs to him. " hey buddy you ok?" i say as i sit next to him on his bed. " n-no i have a pain in my chest and i'm sad." zach says as he wipes away his tears. I hug him." its ok we are going to send jack to find her."

Jack's pov. I set off to find alyssa after i got her sent from her room. I can tell she is really far away. I shift into my hellhound form and and run faster than the flash to Alyssa's location. Ew its like sticky and mucky and just overall disgusting. I know i sound really petty but its like really dirty like clean it please. I go into alyssa's "room" more like a pit of ditryness that looks like it hasn't been cleaned in over 100 years.She was sleep even better for me but her face was red from crying it made me sad but I picked her up and put her on my back and went back to the wdw house. I put her on the couch and shifted back to human form. I go up to Zach's room were jonah and zach is srkt srkt. "She's back and on the couch sleeping your welcome." i say.

Alyssa's pov. I woke up in the guys house. Huh? Did i like teleport in my sleep. I heard a lot of crying in the house so i go to the loudest sobs which was in corbyn's room. I go in and hug him. "Wait how are you here? I mean i'm not complaining." Corbyn says." i think that jack brought me back but i could be wrong." I say. " oh yeah maybe i heard them talking about that in the other room."Corbyn shrugs." i thought jack hated me to be honest." i say. "Maybe he did it for this houses safety. Everyone was kinda going insane."Corbyn explains." well yeah that makes more sense." i say." well i'm going to go see everyone else." I walk out of corbyn's room and go outside and see daniel hug him and say around the same thing i said to corbyn. I heard more yelling from in the house so I went into zach's room where all the yelling was coming from. Before I could even say anything Zach and Jonah hugged me.