Part 53

We watched netflix for a while and waited for Daniel to wake up. I have no idea when he would wake up but the house seems peaceful while he was sleeping. I would love to fix this house up while we could. I got up and stretched and started cleaning up this place. Oh well I was going to be doing this on my own because Zach fell asleep. I was able to get the downstairs cleaned up in an hour. I got Jack, Kim and Corbyn help me on the front and backyard that took us around 2 hours. It wasn't the best but it still was needed to be done. We all head inside and all go our separate ways. Jack and Kim went upstairs to their rooms. Corbyn went to the kitchen and started to make dinner since it was an hour till dinner. I went my own way to sit on the couch. Zach was still sleeping and so was Daniel. Taylor brought Sky home so she could figure out what Daniel did to her while she was gone. This all was pretty stressful for all of us. Some things were more stressful than others. I just hoped Zach and I fixed this problem. As much as I love Kim I don't trust her so much due to the Cody situation. But I think that Jack and her are getting along really well. The house was quiet. It was very rare when the house was quiet. Not even at the darkest times at night this house is quiet. You can only hear small whispers of conversations. I heard footsteps heading down the stairs.