Part 52

I nod unwrapping myself from the blankets. I get and grabs that book Logan gave us and then sits on the bed with the book in my lap. I open up to a random page and look through it and do that with a few other pages till I find what we are looking for. " Found it." I say as I skim through it before reading it out loud. " The treacherous evil vampire who goes insane over time realizing that this life isn't from him/her. They start by being normal and then start acting weird sotra keeping themselves away from everyone else. Then once people are gone for a bit they change everything to make them feel good but they also act nice around everyone so no one thinks anything is wrong. But they will snap and hurt/break someone or something. There is a way to stop it from happening but you would have to work very quickly. Once you notice they might snap you have to work. You will need to trap them somewhere and inject a serum that you possibly might have to make. You will need humans blood and sleeping powder and pain reliever. You will need to make it a paste and give to them dissolved in water. Then they will fall asleep for a few hours." I read aloud the section of the book.

" well it looks like we have a lot of work to do." Zach says getting up and putting the book away. " I have sleeping powder and pain reliever in the bathroom but obvi we don't have humans blood and no humans in the house. " I says grabbing a small cup and bringing it into the bathroom and putting a good amount of each sleeping powder and pain reliever. On the other hand zach sped out of the room and came back in a snap with a cup a blood. " Oh shit that was fast." I say taking the cup from him. " did you kill someone?" I say pouring a little bit of blood in the cup. " Oh no no I didn't ok maybe just a bit I took most of it from the dead bodies in the yard but yeah sorry." He says rubbing the back of his neck being embarrassed. " I'm gonna hope you just put the other body in the yard. " I say as I start making the paste thingy. I finish making the paste and i dissolve it in the water. " It's ready." I smile. We lock the door to the bathroom and leave the 'medicine' in there and going and bringing daniel into a small closet downstairs. I speed upstairs unlocking the bathroom and grabbing the 'medicine' and speeding back down to the closet. " Daniel I got you some water you looked a little dehydrated." I say handing the cup of the quote on quote water to daniel. He shrugs and drinks the whole thing very quickly. We waited about 20 seconds and Daniel was out cold. We brought Daniel up to his room and put him in bed. We both flop down onto the couch. " Well now we wait." We say at the same time.

adopted by wdw/// Zach herron ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें