Fight with jack

Oh my fuking shet i think i might like him.No you can't he your "dad's" best friend and he already hates me he will even more. "Ummm... earth to alyssa." logan says. " oh yeah hi." i say walking in. "what took you so long." jack says clearly annoyed. Like wtf i never did anything to him. " well sorry i was caught in a thought." i say annoyed. " uh look jack you put her in a bad mood." jonah and zach say. " whatever at least i eat and don't have anxiety and is depressed like the stupid girl." jack spat. Oh did the boil my blood." you shouldn't of said that jack." corbyn says scared. I crack my knuckles and walk up to jack and punch him right in the face." now at least i'm to a weakling and tough enough to speak what's on my mind and not my whatever your fucked up brain of yours had going on. Now before anything else happens i suggest you leave. " i say angrily walking out to the blackony. After about 15 mins i go inside and see all the guys but jack patiently waiting for me on the couch. " i'm better but i have a three small questions." i say in a small voice. " alright ask away and don't be scared. They say. " question one. Are you guys going to hurt me after i yelled at jack." i once again say in a small voice. "No." they say" number two.Are you guys going to send me back." i ask with the small voice." no of course not." they say." final one. Why does jack not like me." i say in the smallest voice i can hanging my head really low. " daniel can answer that for you." they say. " sass queen sister i think you might want to sit down for this." he says...