Part 27

" he is your dad what are you talking about alyssa?" she says still annoyed. " you won't understand. Now let's go get this over with." i say grading daniel and zach's arm to pull them to the car to join.we get in the car." go she is annoying. Like who the hell do she think she is. You don't just come in my house ruin my fun and yell at me without almost getting slapped or getting slapped but defitanllty you gettingsass from me if you come at me like she did." i rant to the guys and they laugh at the end. I thought who is she and what is she going to do when she finds out about me and daniel. " zach do you think the voice is going to come back anytime soon?" i whisper so daniel couldn't here. " i think it is going to come sooner than later my friend." he whispers back but more sounded like a faint mumble. I was able to hear him just fine though. The rest of the guys get in the car. I don't even try to put in my cassette tape over Tina's music blaring throughout the whole car. Zach, Dani, jonah and I all have a glare on our faces from the terrible music that was playing. The other just brushed it off. It felt like forever to get to the photo shoot. I notice someone fremilar. " hello Boss." Justin say to me. " hey Justin." i smile back." um what is going on here?" everyone but Justin and jaxs ask me." well i am apart of the Secret Service Agents of Vampire or as you may know S.S.A.O.V and i just happened to be one of the many leaders of the service." i explain in my work voice." that's really cool alyssa we would've ever thought you would do this type of stuff." all the guys but tina says. We do the photo shoot i hang out mostly with zach and jaxs. We head home and go swimming in the pool until we heard something...

-------------------------------------

if you watch 13 reasons why then Justin is played by Justin foly.