Barbaad {bankrupt}

Hi

Honestly I never thought it would be liked n I will give it the fun touch I'm happy that u all liked it. 😊.

Recap; Laksh brought a woman. Ragini. She is his wife but he bought her... she is a con girl n charges Laksh for her performance 😉.

Laksh was sleeping on the bed when suddenly the music turns on...

💞Come on, come on, turn the radio on
It's Friday night and I won't be long
Gotta do my hair, I put my make up on
It's Friday night and I won't be long💕

Laksh ears were paining. What the fuck! Who is this?!. Who?!. He opens his eyes n looked around. There he found her... Ragini dancing on the tunes of the song...

💞'Til I hit the dance floor
Hit the dance floor
I got all I need
No I ain't got cash
I ain't got cash
But I got you baby💞

Ragini was dancing 👇

Laksh was just awestruck by her but then he hears a hammering tone at his door.

Suraj; Arrey yaar What is going on?! I want to sleep!

Laksh looked at her he shook his head. He stood up n switched off the music box.

Ragini; Laksh ji!!! I want to dance!

Suraj hears it. Oh no I hope he won't get scold bcz of me...?!

Chakor; Suraj please move. Laksh please open the door. I need to talk to U... alone!.

RagLak looked at each other.

Laksh; if she finds out then bcz of U only! Then I will make u pay for everything! Haan Bhabhi Aya {coming}.

Ragini pouts she was looking at him with furious eyes. It's not my problem u know u r paying me for all this! But u can't stop me living my life the way I did in past.

Suraj; Chakor it was my mistake please.. let's go...

Laksh opens the door. Bhabhi! U wanted to talk?!.

Chakor; Haan. Suraj u take care of Ragini!

Suraj nods. He enters the room n was shocked to see Ragini in this outfit

 He enters the room n was shocked to see Ragini in this outfit

Ragini; Suraj Ji Namaste 🙏!

Suraj turns back... but seeing Chakors angry face he just closed the door.

Ragini Joru ka Ghulaam {wife's servant} he is such a fool... hmm What if I can make him to my Bhaiya! 😎😁.

Suraj; so u dance?!.