There was always something

Hi

Target: 75 or more...

Recap: RagLak growing feeling. SuKor mischievous behaviour. The kids...🤷‍♀️🤣

Ragini was sleeping on the ground, but there was something giving her a good feeling, she didn't know what it was, there was something raising inside her, it was a new heat making her feel better than before.

Ragini moves, she felt a strong chest and opens her eyes, she saw the bare chest and looked around, her cheeks turns red and were burning like if the sun is focusing on one point creating a heat like fire.

Ragini was breathing fast, she had turned, but on his sleeping body. Laksh was lying underneath her on his back, his injured hand was resting on her belly, well know it was resting on her back. While his other hand become a pillow under his head.

Ragini blinks with her eyes, she bites on her nail thinking how to move without waking him and giving him a chance to tease her.

Aya hay do you need Laksh to get teased?

"Ragini Di, how is the new bed?" The kids were all on the end side of the bed, lying on their fronts their elbows were angled and their chi s were resting on their hands.

Ragini gulps, beads of sweat were rolling down her temple, "Kids, shh!" She shushed them, but Kids are Kids.

"LAKSH BHAIYA!!! GOOD MORNING!!!" They shout in union and he jerks up, Ragini still in his embrace.

"Laksh!" Suraj come in with Chakor, "who was holding the crying Raj.

"Have you lost your mind? You wake him!" Chakor glares at them with fire in her eyes.

Suraj was looking at Laksh and Ragini, "wow just have a look at this scene! What you think a new love?"

RagLak widen their eyes and shook their heads negatively, "Bhai!" Laksh glares at him, "don't create a unnecessary scene!"

Suraj looked at them, "your hand, her back, your chest, her lip marks!"

Ragini looked at Laksh visible chest, truly there was a mark on his chest and it was an exact form of Ragini's lips.

Ragini stood up and adjusted herself, "you mind your own business! This all happens because of you!" She stamps to Suraj pointing with the finger on him.

Suraj moves and tried to bite her finger, she jumps back and hits with Laksh chest.

"Bhai you don't cross your limit." Laksh warns him what turns out to be a bad idea.

"I shouldn't cross my limits? I?! I married the woman behind me, who is holding our child, which woke because of these three useless kids, Military School is waiting!" The Kids shrugs and shook their heads.

Chakor didn't liked, "Suraj don't make unnecessary dramas we all know how much you love children." She hits him on his back, "stupid! You scared them."

Ragini made a face, "I hate you you are responsible for everything, if you would have included your brother in your undercover mission then this wouldn't have happened!"

Suraj made a fist, "Oh really! You think this way then let me clear you one point the reasons why you are here!" He shouts at her, but she confuses and hides behind Laksh.

Chakor looked at him in anger, she frowns, "your son needs a new diaper."

Suraj got irritated, "then go and change it. Why are you telling me? Just do it!"

Chakor comes in front of him, "your son and his dirty work belongs together!" She handover Raj to him, Suraj smells his son and looked at the three kids.