Mission -3-

Laksh wasn't happy about the sleeping situation, 🥱, "Ragini another night like this and I will take divorce."

Ragini murmurs something, "who said I will stay with you?" She pulls his arm and kept sleeping on it making a pillow of him.

"My back Ragini, it's paining."

Ragini rolls over him, "mine too." She starts to cuddle with him, while the kids took over the bed.

RagLak were sleeping on the ground, they were kicked out of it in the midnight.

They all heard a starting engine and rushed to the window.

"He is so good," the kids said, who were awake for long, "divorce?" They glares at them.

"You can't take divorce, she is your bought wife and we are here extras! If she goes we will go with her."

Laksh wasn't impressed, "she was my bought wife and you aren't extras anymore."

They frowns at him.

"You are my dowry." Laksh said in amusement, "if I get divorce I will keep you."

The kids were shocked, "Haaw!!!"

"Just thing, who does give the dowry back?" Laksh lifted his collar and went to the washroom.

Ragini nodded, "don't worry we won't get divorced. We won't let you sleep on our bed again." She was rubbing her back and murmured again something.

Suraj reached the meeting point, Rohan sat in the car as they had decided to drive there with one car.

"Suraj you better keep the servants in their limits. You know, if you won't show them who the boss is, they will start to bark or complain. We don't need this in our field."

Suraj nodded, "hmm, everyone has their own way of work. I recently become a father, it will take some time to adjust with this new responsibility, after that I will be back to normal. Then no one can talk without my permission."

Rohan smirked, "good. Now tell me is your man on work?"

Suraj nodded, "yes, he is a close friend of mine. Today he is working and he knows we are coming. Do you have the fake papers ready?"

Rohan shows on his suitcase, "even the money for both of you is here."

Suraj was happy, they drove to the harbour, a man was waiting for them.

"Hi Kunal, thanks for your time. This is Rohan Oberoi. I told you he has a consignment which is blocked due to missing papers." Suraj said in a low voice.

Kunal nodded, "which consignment number is it?"

Rohan looked at him, "you work here?"

Kunal frowns, "yes, don't you trust me then try to find another one, whom you can bribe, but won't speak."

Suraj fumes in anger, "Rohan, why we are here when you don't trust me or my friend? I thought you have done your research on me, for your kind information even I have done mine."

Rohan glares at him, "what do you want to say."

"That you want to unlock the blocked consignment of the last year. The new consignment is just to diversionary. You want to exchange their consignments, do you know how big the risk is for us too?" Suraj was face to face to him, "never underestimate me, I know everything I need to know. Is the deal still on?"

Rohan nodded, "here are the papers of the new consignment. They have exactly the same numbers like the old consignment, get it free and I will make you rich again."

Suraj took the paper, "here Kunal, we are coming with the lorry, you get the container to the loading station."

Kunal nodded, "just get into the loading station terminal three. I will get the consignment and exchange them. No one will get to know."

They did as said and Kunal kept his word.

"My payment?"

Rohan smiles, "finally I have my goods. Here your payment and keep in mind that I will come to you for another work. For sure."

Kunal smirks, "sure. As long as you pay me I will be there."

Suraj sat in the car, "should I drive to your car?"

"No, follow the lorry."

Suraj rolls his eyes, "Damn it. I'm not your driver."

"No, but my business partner. Don't you want to see what you got out from the customs?"

Suraj was curious, "actually yes. Fine I will follow the lorry."

They drove to an old factory place, "this belongs to you?" Suraj asked a bit surprised.

"Well someone I know, who owns me a favour. Come in."

They entered the factory.

Chakor was sleeping like a rook, "gosh Laksh go and wake her."

Laksh shook his head, "are you mad? She is my sister-in-law, what if she is uncovered under the duvet?"

Ragini made a face, "why would she?"

He looked at the kids, who where holding Raj.

Ragini nodded, "fine, I will go and wake her. You coward."

"Coward? Just go and wake her. I want to see."

Ragini made her way to the bed, she was standing over Chakor, "Chakor? Good morning Chakor? Chakor," her tone increased with each call, "Chakor!"

She took the mug of water and splashed it on Chakor.

"Mummy!" She shouted, looking confused into the room and changed into anger, "What the..!"

"Kids!"

Chakor numbed, just then she saw it, "where is Suraj?"

Ragini rushed to Laksh and hide behind him, "go, she is your sister-in-law. Just a tip, take the baby."

Laksh bend to the kids and took Raj, "Bhabhi first of all good morning. Bhai isn't at home, we just heard the accelerator of the car, he is gone."

Chakor widen her eyes, "What!"

The telephone was ringing...
___
Good that the book is ending soon

 ___Good that the book is ending soon

Cause the mood is not good